Intro.

When World War 4 was announced all Nations had to choose sides. There were Allies, Enemies and Neutrals. Russia has so far the Largest Landscapes with its alliances.

The UN tries to keep to that but so far when it comes to War both are on equal footing. None getting closer to victory yet.

World War 3 was a clustefuck or best said by Generals: a fucking pointless bloody massacre that was not required whatsoever.

This time the world fights for a Material known as Adiumenter. A Metal far more powerful in use then any other. Its capabilities reaching as a fuel source for Military Equipment or Civilian vehicles.

That's right the world is at war for the Metallic Oil this time.

None wish to stand down or surrender.

But that's not what were here for is it.

No we look at the Mercenaries that so far take their jobs Internationally.

Whoever pays more earns their Wings. However they prefer not to attack Civilian Territories. Only Military Personel no Civies.

The Leader known as "Fox", currently is in charge of the Russian Design built AC also known as Aircraft Carrier called: The Cashier.

Yeah he was not too fond to add a normal name. Then again he was a drunken sailor turned drunken Captain.

He can be serious or pretty much laid back

He can be serious or pretty much laid back. Either way a Captain worth having if your a Mercenary for hire. He knows exactly how to make deals and pretty much even as a Merc Boss has some Morale left in him.

Mostly because he has History with saving lives at sea from modern Pirates.

Fox is the founder of the Ice Mercs due to them serving mostly in the North and South but very rarely in the Equator. Due to them preffering more open space and less in the literal sea-warzone.

As mentioned they work for the highest bitter but will only attack Military Targets. No ammount of money will buy them for civilian strikes.

Fox will not allow that and is know to say: "Use us as an Excuse for civilian casualties? The Blood is still on your hands you weakminded fool. Were mercenaries and no one is stupid not to realize you hired us for this dirty move."

Essencially that's the way of the Mercs and now off to the two largest Factions.

The Communistic Federation or TCF for short and the UN-N.A.T.O.

Both are at each others thorats. Russia, China, Belarus, Half of Ukraine and many more Nations that are allied to the T.C.F. while N.A.T.O does not need to.be mentioned due to many already knowing that.

So far neither are truly winning altough the Map scale is definetely similar to back in the Cold War. The Soviet Union was not brought back due to Russian Leaders knowing they would not have time to actually restart it in time before Nato or the US attacked or made borders closer to Russia.

So far the Rules of War are simple: No Civilian attacks and no Warcrimes. Though some tend to shift from it due to Military Base's or HQ Bunkers being in Civilian Zones. Mostly for Defense and less Offense however not all Leaders think the same.

Sooner or Later Nukes will be used to fight wars.

The Mercs in the meantime simply mind their own Business and for good reason.

They are only allowed in Combat they are paid to fight.

Currently the Mercs are on a Mission they were paid to finish.

Their Name are Sky Lords.

Let's soar through the Sky and join them...

____________________________________________

Hey this is the side project I have been working on. I am gonna introduce each character as the story progresses.

I would like your opinion on whether the story is a good idea to go with or if its not for your taste. Remember I don't judge proper and truthul Critisism.

I just don't want a random crit with no reasoning or logic to back it up. But so far most I saw are good and I apreciate those who pointed out those parts.

Thanks and Enjoy.