Aespa Reaction #1

——————————————

Aespa's Reaction to you Being a Mandalorian

——————————————

Karina

One night, she just went out on a night stroll after being so stressed out after never ending practices given by the company

One night, she just went out on a night stroll after being so stressed out after never ending practices given by the company. All of a sudden a group of thugs armed with pistols and knives. Karina tried to escape but she was outrunned by the criminals and held her to the wall.

Just as they were about to put her into the van, a figure in full body armor made out of beskar came down and he immediately beated all of the thugs up. Their bullets didn't even make a scratch or a dent on the armor which made them cower in fear. The Mandalorian pulls out a blaster and opens fire on the thugs, making them fall to the ground dead.

Karina just watches in amazement of how amazing the form and tactics of the Mandalorian is and she can tell the figure was well trained. The thugs immediately ran away into their van and sped off into the night.

Karina got nervous when the figure turned around to face her, but the figure in beskar turned out to be her boyfriend when he took off his helmet and he asked if she was okay.

"B-Babe?! Since when can you fight like that?! And since when are you a Mandalorian?! I thought they didn't exist anymore!"

Giselle

Giselle is just in the practice room, she was on break with her members until she felt like using the bathroom

Giselle is just in the practice room, she was on break with her members until she felt like using the bathroom. She tells her members she'll be back and they nodded before she left.

She did her business until a pervert male trainee spotted her and pinned her to the wall. Giselle was terrified and feared for her life. The trainee threatened her to come with him but she kept on resisting. Just as she thought it was over...

A male figure in beskar called out to the trainee which caught his attention, the trainee warned him to back off and mind his own business but in the inside he was deeply afraid. This made the Mandalorian approach him and the trainee knew he was no match for him so he just ran off to another corridor.

Giselle was still scared because the armor on you is very intimidating but that soon faded when you took off your helmet and revealed your face which made her jaw drop.

"J-Jagi?! Is that you?! W-Why didn't you tell me any of this?!"

Winter

Winter already kinda knew you were a Mandalorian but she wasn't fully sure about it due to the lack of evidence to prove it

Winter already kinda knew you were a Mandalorian but she wasn't fully sure about it due to the lack of evidence to prove it. One day, a group of criminals disguised as her bodyguards escorted her to a helicopter but it was already too late as the boss of the mafia revealed himself.

Winter was terrified for her life as she knows the mafia are one of the most wanted people in the country. The helicopter was already in the air but that didn't stop you since you can also fly with your jetpack. The pilot noticed something on the radar and out of nowhere you fly inside and take out the guards and grab a hold onto Winter.

You then fly out of there and get onto the ground with her holding onto you tightly as she didn't want to fall. Once you two safely landed, the mafia was after you but you just chuckled and you warned the mafia boss to back off which made him laugh but that didn't last...

You put on your rangefinder and locked onto the helicopter and fired your rocket which hit the helicopter's blade and crashed onto the ground making an explosion. Winter was in amazement at the whole thing and you turned around. Winter just looks you in the eyes, when you take off your helmet she was surprised but happy to see it was you.

"Hah! I knew something was up with you! But thank you for rescuing me! I wouldn't know what to do without you!"

Ningning

Ningning was in an award show with all of her members, when they received many awards because of their hard work they were very happy that all of those hardships paid off but it also made female solo artists jealous

Ningning was in an award show with all of her members, when they received many awards because of their hard work they were very happy that all of those hardships paid off but it also made female solo artists jealous. When Ningning and others were heading out, they were horrified to see their bodyguards and the manager all beaten up.

Soon after, a group of dudes dressed in black clothing came out of their hiding places and the jealous solo artists came out with an evil smirk on her face. She demanded that they quit their jobs as idols but of course they refused which made the solo artists angry and she ordered her men to attack.

That wouldn't happen, a Mandalorian figure came down and started to beat up all the guys. One of them tried to punch the armor but which of course made him groan in pain. The Mandalorian then knocks him out using front kicking him in the stomach. One of them grabbed a hold on its neck but the Mandalorian used his helmet to hit the man in the face which also broke his nose.

Soon after, all of the men would be on the ground in pain and some even suffered injuries. The solo artists tried to run away but the Mandalorian stunned her using his blaster making her unconcious. The police came and took all of them away and it's safe to say that the artist's career is history.

Ningning would be the first one to approach and talk to the figure but it turned out to be her boyfriend when he took off the helmet.

"BABY!?! How can you fight like that?! Would you be willing to teach me?!"

Author: This idea just came into my head because I'm a big fan of Star Wars and I love Jedi and Mandalorians. Anyway, hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)