𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟎

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 : 𝖲𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗎𝗁'𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐁𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

The smooth sound of my alarm clock awoken me which I assumed was mine but was shocked seeing that It was Von's phone.

Alarm to wake baby momma up for work 🦅💙.

"Aww, Von set an alarm to make sure I woke up for work so cute."

Quickly getting out of bed I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, I grabbed a clean rag off the hand towel holder.

I undressed and stepped into the fancy glass shower. The hot water dropped down against my soft brown skin I lathered my body with soap.

After leathering my body with soap and finishing my hygiene routine I stepped back out of the shower and turned the faucet off.

I opened the door of the bathroom walking back into the room I looked up and saw Von awoke typing away on his phone.

"Good morning baby," I said taking a seat on the front edge of the bed lotioning my body up I felt hard eyes staring at me I looked up an saw Von staring.

Von was standing in the corner of the room admiring Dess as she lotioned her body. Everything she did made him hard It was more than just lust he was obsessed with her.

"Dayvon stop staring at me you're making me nervous." I chuckled continuing to lotion my body.

"Let's do it real quick." he approached me pushing me back onto the bed he hovered over me.

"No I have to go to work we did it last night I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow," I said before leaving a kiss on his cheek playing with his dread loc.

"Nah man I'm talking about rite now I need you, I'm tryna fuck you and make some kids." he leaned down leaving kisses on my face.

"Kids? No, it's too early maybe in the next year we can but Von it's too early for kids."

"Fuck you mean too early!." he moved off of me letting me up with a mug on his face.

"I mean give it some time baby. I haven't met your family yet and you haven't met mine and I want to get to know you, even more, trust me I do want to have kids with you but give it some time." I softly spoke.

"Aight well you got till next week then we having kids," he said before sitting beside me on the bed giving me a kiss.

"You get on my nerves."

-
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻