kprofiles

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: jieun ( 지은 )𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: seo jieun ( 서지은 )𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: isabelle seo𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: vocalist, rapper, dancer𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬: april 17th, 2000𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡: aries𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 162 cm ( 5'4 ft )𝗪𝗘...

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: seo jieun ( 서지은 )
𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: isabelle seo
𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: vocalist, rapper, dancer
𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬: april 17th, 2000
𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡: aries
𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 162 cm ( 5'4 ft )
𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 46 kg ( 101lbs )
𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘: A
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: isaseo

────────────────

𝗝𝗜𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦

── she was the 3rd member to be revealed.
── jieun auditioned at big hit with the song if i ruled the world by BTS and signed as a trainee in january of 2016.
── her family consists of her dad and older sister. her mom and younger sister passed away when she was 10.
── she has a tabby cat named piper who she adopted in 2020.
── she has the nicknames 'txt's mom' because she's always putting them in their place when they get loud and crazy, 'ice princess' because of her 'cold' exterior, and 'miss tomboy' because she fits really well into the boyish concept.
── she is one of the most requested female idols to be an artist of the month in studio choom.
── along with yeonjun, she is fluent in english. she studied it throughout late middle school and all through high school ( debut showcase ).
── her fellow members soobin and hueningkai admitted that they were intimidated by her when they first met her as trainees ( idol room ).
── she has her own room in the dorms.
— she has helped produce & write several songs for her group, along with songs for enhypen, le sserafim, & newjeans.
── she has her own studio ( talk x today ep. 3 ).
── she played volleyball all throughout her childhood, but stopped when her mom passed away, but later reconnected with the sport in high school. her members say that she is very good at the sport ( debut showcase ).
── she is friends with her label mate group enhypen, kep1ers' huening bahiyyih, loona's olivia hye, and le sserafim's yunjin.
── although she is another close friend, her idol is BTS' harmony*. they became good friends when they met after txt's debut.
── her favorite hair color that she's had is her blue hair and blonde hair with dark purple highlights ( v-live 031221 ).
── fans say that she has a resemblance to bts' suga, personality wise.

────────

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗: TXT Profile

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗝𝗜𝗘𝗨𝗡?

───────────────

notes
here is jieun's official introduction! i
hope you all love her as much as i do!

also, thanks to mightszn i was able to use her oc (kang hyeon/harmony) from her bts book telepathy as one of jieun's close friends! she'll pop up a few times throughout some of the introductions so anytime you see her mentioned just know it's their oc!