☾☾☾food

Me, Jayla and the twins were lying on my bed, I was in the middle between Jaden and Javon Jayla was on the other side of Javon. I was getting chips out of the bag when Jaden bet me to it taking a handful "JADEN!" I whine as there were none left "RAY!" he shouted back mocking my tone.

"I'm gonna go live is that all goods?" Javon asks setting his phone up so all of us are in view "sure," I say glaring at Jaden, "hey guys!" Javon yells at the screen I hit him on the back of the head "shut up shrimp," I say and Javon looks at me and fake hurts.

"I have the best idea, we should get food!" I shout and Jaden agrees "that's a really good idea," he says opening uber eats on his phone "yes Ray is my bestie," Jayla read out and I blew her a kiss.

"What do you want?" Jaden says looking up at me as he is leaning on my stomach "uhhhhh ion know chose for mee," he rolls his eyes "don't cry if you don't like it."

I smile and Jaden puts his arm around me and I melt into his arms.

user83883- JAVON! JADEN IS FLIRTING WITH RAY!!!!!

I see that comment at Javon whips his head around to look at us "no touching when I'm around kay," I then fluff up Jaden's hair and we laugh, Javon just rolls his eyes.

"My fav out of Maddy and Cassie is Maddy is that even a question," I say and Jaden laughs "Cassie is hot though," me and Javon laugh.

"What?!?!" Jaden says confused and I don't say anything "what? what? what?" Jaden keeps repeating hitting his head on my shoulder "NOTHING!" I shout at Jaden and Javon laughs.

user89201- JADEN touch Ray's nose if you think shes hot!

I read this and see Jaden read it too and he touches my nose then runs out of the room and my mouth hangs open "JADEN!" I shout as he laughs down the hallway "Jaden I saw that!" Jayla says reading the chat "so immature I cannot," Javon says rolling his eyes.

I get up and walk to find Jaden downstairs with our food and when I see him I laugh "what did you get me?" I say looking in the bag as he grabs water "beef nachos," he smirks looking up from his phone.

I run up and hug him "this is why I love you," he smiles and blushes and I gasp "did you blush?" he looks away "no."

We decided to eat in the lounge I was leaning on Jaden's shoulder and eating "I couldn't thank you enough for these nachos," I say and he laughs.

I then click and join Javon's live "yeah Jaden and Ray are sus," I just catch him say "Oh?" I mutter and Jaden looks at the screen "they really be talking bout us," I laugh "nah we really need to talk about that kiss," Jaden says to me.

I lock my phone and look at him "why it was a dare?" he rolled his eyes "we both know we enjoyed it," my face turned red "yeahhh but-" I then feel him lean forward and his lips crash onto mine and he cups my face.

He pulls away smiling "great talk," I laugh and he smirks and kisses me again "I like you Ray," he says close to my face "I have always had a crush on you Jaden," he leans back shocked.

"What?!" he says "yeah since I first met you," I giggle at his confusion "same! but I always thought you like Javon!" I shake my head "your oblivious," and he sighs "wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks with a big smile.

"Yes!" I shout and hug him "but we should put off telling people," Jaden says and I agree "yep for sure."

a/n that took me ages to write for no reason