☾☾☾FIGHT

I walk out of the main cabin as I make my way to Jayla's cabin as I know some shit is gonna go down.
I open the door to reveal everybody except the parents and Mumps

Jaden nervously laughs as soon as I walk in "here she is she can tell y'all it was a joke!" he says pointing to me and I walk straight up to him "it's not a joke," his face drops.

"Wait y'all actually dating?" Jayla asks sitting on the couch with the others "um yeah," I say seeing Sarah look shocked "is this true?" Javon asks Jaden and he looks at me scared.

"YES!" Jaden shouts and I see Sarah get up "YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM! you did this on purpose!" she shouts in my face "we have been fuckin together since FIVE WEEKS AGO!" I shout and Jayla laughs.

"FUCKIN KNEW IT!" Javon says nudging Sammy who is smiling "why didn't you tell us?" Sammy asks and Jaden sighs "we just wanted to see how it would go."

"Okay well to be honest I would rather be watching vampire diaries so YAY bye," she says pressing play on the tv and Javon just looks at me.

"WAIT THE HICKEYSSSS! AND OMGGG!" He says finally clicking and I kick him "shut up!" he gags "ew that's actually disgusting. With Jaden EW!" Jaden rolls his eyes.

"At least I know how to give hickeys!" Jaden shouts and Javon groans "I do know!" Jaden crosses his arms "I don't see no proof!"

I then look at Sarah and I swear her eye is switching "I. have. liked. Jaden. for. three. years AND YOU GET HIM!" She screams and I look as she swings at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell as Jayla pauses her show and looks scared but amused "WOW!" Javon says as Sammy laughs.

"Girlls! um stop!" Jaden says shocked "piss off!"Sarah says pushing me back "your trying to fight me?!" she nods.

"I can't believe you!!! I LITERALLY HAD TO PUT UP WITH BEING YOUR FRIEND FOR NOTHING!" Sarah shouts and I'm not the sort of person to get mad but when it comes down to using people I'll get physical.

"You used me to try get with Jaden?" I ask calm and Jaden looks at me scared "you mother fucking BITCH!" I say slapping her "GOOO RAY!" Javon shouts as Sammy gasps.

Sarah try's to pull my hair but Jaden pushed her back.

"Stop! omg!" Sammy and Jayla say ripping us off each other "YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" I shout at her and she glares at me "your a fucking bitch!"

I laugh "at least I didn't confess about how i've been obsessed with someone for three years!" she wiped her eyes and walks out of the cabin.

"Yooo! you okay?" Jaden asks me and I look at him "that felt good."

a/n🤭