☾☾☾cover up

Dms with Jaden

okay
okay so here's the plan
we can't be alone in a room
and we never look at each other
or touch each other in front of ppl

Jay what
that makes it worse
why don't we just act like we did before we dated

UHHH
OK
But holy shit
how are we gonna cover up the hickey
situation
😡

um say that we got attacked by bugs 😅
IDK

idc look let's just pretend we know nothing
i'm coming to you k

kay
delivered 2m ago

❣︎❣︎❣︎
I watched Jaden walks up to the spa and I smile "there's our favourite gay queen!!" Jayla shouts as he hops in the spa and he looks confused "what?!" Mumps giggles leaning on me.

"Mumps was telling us all about your coming out situation," Jayla says, I laugh and Jaden sits next to me putting his arm around my waist "I am definitely not gay," he says looking at me "yeah I know, just let me pretend you are I want a gay brother!"

"Hey I'm still growing," Mumps says crossing his arms and I smile at him "wait holy shit what happened to your neck Jay!" Jayla says looking closer at it and I look at it to see he's made a mess of makeup.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhh," he says panicking "looks like a rash," I say saving him and Jayla nods "yeah damn."
Javon then pops out of no where and pulls my hair "supp y'all!" he says jumping in the spa "hey midget!" I shout back.

"How y'all sleep?" Javon asks and me and Jaden shrug "good I guess," I say and he squints his eyes "hey babies, we're going out," I hear their mum say and we look over at them, me and Jaden panic.

There mum looks over at me and Jaden and smiles "no touching," she says pointing at us smiling and we just awkwardly laugh.

When she leaves the others look at us "why would she say that?" Jayla questions "yeah Ray? Jaden care to spill," Javon adds and I start to stutters.

"What's new everyone always thinks we're dating," Jaden says calm and I nod as the others believe it.

"Wanna we should go live!?" Jayla says setting up her phone to show us all in the spa "yess great idea."

"Heyyy guysss!" I look at the comments and try and read the ones not about me and Jaden.

user21038- OMGGGGG ASHTRAY AND MIA IN THAT SCENE AT NEW YEARSS

I watch Jaden read that and he tenses "guys calm about Ashtray and Mia please," I say as the comments spam her phone "Ray you embarrassed of our kiss?" Javon says making me slap him "bruh shut up!" Jaden says obviously jealous.

user8181- bruh it was sad how Mia had to watch Nate getting beaten up

Jaden is quick to change the subject "yeah so fuckin sad, Nate deserved it though," I nod looking at Jaden as he looked sad.

"Uhh me and Jay are gonna get drinks be right back," I say standing up taking confused Jaden with me.

Me and Jaden leave the spa and walk into the kitchen and as soon as out of view I grab him and kiss him "I know we weren't getting drinks," I giggle as he continues kissing me.

"I had to take you out of there before you killed Javon," I defend and he sighs "I hate that fucking scene of y'all kissing!"

I laugh and I don't realise I am staring at his abs and he pushed my chin to look up at him "you really need to stop staring," I roll my eyes "says you!"

"Where our drinks!" Javon shouts still in the spa "coming!" I shout back and we grab the drinks.

a/n i skipped class to write this for y'all