You have a sister? Since when?

Time skip:

It's been a year and a half since Dani has started working for Tony and she couldn't be happier. There were a few times where Dani had to go over the road to pick up some things for Tony's projects and the routes she'd take she was able to stop by her home town and see her father, gram, and aunts. They loved seeing the truck and how her hard work was paying off. Nat, Wanda and Dani have become inseparable. Nat had gone off on a mission and has been gone for a few weeks. So Dani and Wanda have been spending more time together and they found out that their both twins! Although Wanda had said that her brother had passed away on a mission they were on a while ago. Tony has asked Dani to build a special anniversary car for Pepper. They've talked about a few options but decided on a decent 1957 Chevy Bel Air. Tony is leaving all creative decisions up to Dani. Tony has already paid for the car and Dani is going to go pick it up with her truck and gooseneck trailer she bought. 

Dani is getting ready to go but sees Wanda sitting an watching tv and asks,

"Hey Wands, are you up for a little road trip? I'm going to go pick a car up for Tony and could use the company."

"Yeah sure! It's better than sitting here bored waiting for Nat to get back." Wanda say as she get up from the couch.

"Cool I'll grab my keys I gotta hook the trailer up and we'll be on our way." Dani says excitedly.

The two of them hit the road Wanda had put 'Man I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain' They both look at each other and scream, 

"Let's go girls!"

They're having a blast singing on top of their lungs an eating a bunch of candy and junk food. When they to the location they meet the old guy who sold the car to them they chat a little before loading the car up. Dani straps it down good, double checks the trailer lights and then thanks the old man for everything.

Dani and Wanda stop at a diner for some dinner since the junk food and candy didn't really cut it. They're waiting for their food they start talking about how they miss Nat and can't wait until she gets home. They both inhale their food and hit the road again once they get back to the compound Dani backs the trailer into the shop. Where she has Wanda guide her down the ramps and she helps Dani push the car in between the lift. Tony comes down to the shop to check out the car and he is thrilled at the condition of the car.

"Hey Dani I'll let you and Tony talk. That was a fun road trip thanks for bringing me!" Wanda waves and heads upstairs.

"No problem Wands! Maybe we can actually finish Grease after I'm done down here." Dani yells.

Wanda puts a thumbs up as she continues up the stairs.

"So I'm not really sure what motor is in this or if it runs but I do know that the suspension is going to need to be changed. It's for sure going to need brake conversion kit! Look it's got the original drum brakes all the way around! I'll crack into it tomorrow if that's cool with you." Dani says while still admiring the car.

"Yeah that fine with me I'm grateful you were able to get it here this fast. Get a list together and we can go from there. Go have a good rest of your night." Tony says as he goes over the car.

Dani heads up stairs to change into some sweat pants and a t-shirt then heads over to Wanda's room as she knocks on the door,

"Hey you ready to watch a movie?"

"Yeah that's fine with me it's my turn to pick one this time." Wanda picked 'Don't Breathe" as she puts the movie on Dani shuts the lights off and sits next to Wanda on the bed.

"You know I don't really get scared during scary movies. I usually just laugh at them." Dani says before the movie starts. 

"We'll see about." Wanda says as she elbows Dani in the ribs playfully.