CHAPTER 4

⚠️⚠️ WARNING: metion of a bit gore at the chapter end⚠️⚠️

I looked up to see prince lorél towering above me and crown prince .
' what's with the other kingdom prince and finding me in situation like......these.' i thought .

I pushed away from the crown prince big tidies- chest and dust of my dress and went to go away when lorél grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him .

"Oh no you aren't going anywhere anytime soom y/n !" Lorél said
" Kindly leave me I've duties to complete" i said calmly but afraid inside as he also took a part in my death.

" Leave her alone lorél do not touch what's mine " the crown prince said .

' when did I became yours!' i thought .

" Huh when did she became yours I saw her first she's mine , you can't take away everything from me first the throne and now y/n you can't take everything i won't let you " lorél said

' what is going- are they talking about who I belong to ......so they can kill me after 😰😰' i thought remembering my characters death , how they tied her to a pole , left her there for days , skinned her then put salt , then finally burned her alive .

I shivered violently my whole body shooked as if  i was put in ice .

" No no she ain't your i took the throne cause it's rightfully mine , but you You took  our parents love that was supposed to be ours not yours . I'll take what's rightfully mine again and that's Y/N!" The crown prince said

' bro it haven't been 24 hours since we met ' i thought ( our y/n think too much)

They were arguing constantly, meanwhile i just recovered from a death experience and now i was having a headache i was getting angry and this urge to ....to......shout.

" SHUT UP , I HAVE ENOUGH OF IT , IF Y'ALL DONT SHUT UP I'LL...... I'LL... I'LL KILL YOU" i said practically yelled . I haven't even realised that i was digging my nails into lorél's arms.

I went out of my trance and looked towards the red head brothers there eyes were wide as if I have just said that I'm not from this world ( breaking the forth wall is my hobby~)  i realised what I've just said fear filled my eyes and they got glazed with water .

I ran away as fast as i could from there scared for my life .( Although I don't personally like naive and dense y/n but this is important for the further chapters).

---------------------------------------------------

I was in my room thinking about how to escape from this place i can no more live with my future murders . I have to escape.....i .....have to .

'should i escape and go to my house afterall I'm a daughter of viscount'
'should i use an excuse of my mom getting sick, do i even have a mom'
'oh ...OH I've a better one I should kill everyone and escape(sorry the voices....aha I'm kidding....that's not what they really said...I LOVE HARLEY QUINN❤️💓❤️ I'm sorry 😔 i won't disturb you again).

I get out of my thoughts when somebody knocked on the door .
I opened it to see a ........knight. 'what's a knight doing here , oh no they finally send someone to kill me but......the heroin haven't even arrived yet'

" Miss y/n someone required your presence in the back gardens " he said

" Uh ... May I ask who thou " i said confused .

" They didn't tell but you need to come with me " he said and motioned for me to move .
.
.

I moved and went with him cause me dense . Me no understand no planning .

When we reached the gardens  the knight grabbed me and took me to a rose full place and went on a knee and proposed .

"Y/n I have liked you since you first arrived  in the mansion please allow me to court you " he said ' dude it wasn't even me when you liked this character '

" Uh ... I don't even know you name dude- I mean sir " I said totally confused

" Oh forgive me I'm Adele kenin one of the 10 shadow knights" he replied

" Uh yeah right... But um Adele-sir i don't feel the same way and i-"

" Ah i knew it that's why I already planned everything" he cut me of and went to stand up . He then proceed to grab my hands  and dragged me somewhere.

" Hey stop ! Stop! Where are you taking me ! Leave me the fuck alone you stupid-"

" Tch tch tch such a foul moth for a pretty lady" he cut me off again-.
I tried to dig my feet in the ground but nothing worked , he's a knight a shadow one professional and strong . Tears start to well up in my eyes ' no i will not cry , no no ' . Then a sound came
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SLASH!
  Something wet flew on my cheeks and dress . I opened my eyes to see the knight dead on the floor with his .....head detached from his body. His detached body still shaking . I realised the wet thing is blood . My stomach churned at the sight . I remembered my own death in my world... water , ivy . I was close to having a panic attack when a voice interuped me-

" Nobody touch what's mine "

I turned to see.......