CHAPTER 7

Bag of clothes
Check.

Another bag of necessities
Check.

A dagger
Check.

Two dagger
Check.

A clock for camouflage
Check.

Yes finally today I'll leave . It's been 2 days since the stunt princess pulled with me . I got a fever because of that . I was already traumatised enough being depressed in my previous life and then there's this stunt .

I've finally decided that I'll leave . Today . And it's final . I can't wait for more to happen . It's morning right now I'll leave at midnight.

Right now I'm in library with Leith reciting him the story of frozen . Basically there were too much love story for this little guy here . Every time I tell him one he end up making me the Princess.

*Flashback*

Y/n: .....after that Aladdin and Jasmin lived peacefully
Leith: *panicking* we need to get you a TIGER!!.

*****

Y/n: .....then the frog turned into a prince...
Leith: I've gotta FIND A WITCH TO TURN ME INTO A FROG!!!

*****

Y/n : then Ariel turned into human ....
Leith: we've gotta turn you into A MERMAID!!!!

*****

Y/n : ........then the prince kissed aurora and she wokes up.
Leith: * with a needle in hand* sleep well y/n~
Y/n : AYYYY!!!!

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I sighed at the memory. 'ugh...this kid ' .
" Y/n ! Y/n ! L-look" Leith said coming towards me with a flower in his hand . He put the flower in my hair.

" Y-you look be-beautiful " he said .

" Aww thank you little flower " i said . ' doesn't matter how creepy this child is he's still adorable' i thought .

He hugged me tightly and i unconsciously stroked his head feeling guilty already thinking about his face when he'll find out that I've left.

"What's w-wrong y-y/n " Leith asked me seeing my sour face.

" Nothing , nothing's wrong" i said kissing his forehead top.

----------------------------------------------------

I sneakily and as quite as possible opened the door to my room as not to wake up Leith. I'm wearing my brown wormed clock and carring my bags . Ready to escape .

I'm happy to leave but this feeling in my gut forcing my stomach to feel empty and churned is not really helping me with my surety of really escaping.

I reached the hallway that has the path to the back gate of the mansion . I've already prepared everything. The excuses i means . I'll tell the gards that my mother is sick. Fortunately I know the way to this character's home . And after that I'll live in another kingdom . Free from everyone.

My chances of escape grew as i saw the gate in my view . Suddenly seeing the lights of hope poking my eyes untill......

"You really thought you could escape us dear"

A voice came shaking me to the core , my eyes went wide , i don't have the guts to turn around and look . I'm literally shaking right now my whole body feeling hollow from fear and nervousness.

'h-how did they know' i kept thinking about this .

A large hand clasp itself down on my shoulder , threatening to break it right then and there , shaking uncontrollably too. It turned me around and  i shut my tightly .

"Open your eyes dear~" the voice said.

I opened my eyes in fear and looked up to see lorél's face.........shaking violently just like me but not in fear but in anger thou.

"H-how d-do you k-know" i said in a low whispered voice.

" Well a certain brother of mine told us " the Duke came from behind , what leith would never , he was asleep and he would never . Everyone was there crown prince , Duke , lorél and even the Princess .

I whimpered when my eyes landed on princess. She's the worst of 'em .

"Aww honey don't give me that look now~" she said giving me a pouty look and coming close to me taking my hand . I whimpered again not wanting to be touched by her . She just smirked and took my index finger in her mouth and moaned as she suck on it.

I let out a cry as i was already on edge . I tried to get my finger out but she only tightened her grip on my wrist threatening . She's just like the stories strong , brave , powerfull...........but evil this time.

Sharen came and snatched my hand away from her glaring at her but she just looked smug at him .

" You do remember.....that we blood promised to share her right~" she said smiling creepily.

"Ugh...i know, I know i just........still can't stand the thought of it" sharen said.

"W-what" i said ' they decided to....................share me.'

"Yes you heard that right wifey , we all will marry you and share you equally." Eronis said .

" No ...NO , you can't do that" i said now tears flowing down my  cheeks.

" We all don't want to but we have no choice you'll get hurt if we fight" lorél said .

My hands swiftly pulled my dagger out from behind my back ready to stab lorél who was holding me but he swiftly caught it .

"Nice try honey but yo do remember that I am a prince......right"  he said .

" As much as i love your fiesty side , you don't have to play hard to get , you'll be safe with us " rein said smiling bright up to me . I would've melted if i didn't knew her true colours.

""""Afterall we love you""""