Alone With You

After That, Takemichi Was Always Bringing Mikey And Draken In The House. You Guys Had So Many Fun Together. You Were So Happy That Takemichi Got New Friends. Everytime They Came, You Quickly Make Something For You Guys To Eat. Mikey Always Loved Food You Made.
Once When Takemichi Bring Them To The House. You Guys Played Some Computer Games. All Of A Sudden, Draken Said He Had Something To Do And He Needed Takemichi's Help Too. They Go Outside. Mikey Stayed Here. You Were Kinda Uncomfortable That You And Mikey Were Alone, But Still You Wanted Him To Stay Forever. You Told Him That You Had To Study. Then You Got To Your Room And Started Doing Your Homework.
- After 3 Hours -
You Finished Doing Your Homeworks. You Thought Mikey Already Left, But When You Go In The Living Room, You Saw Mikey Lying On The Sofa. You Wanted To Check If He Was Sleeping, So You Got Very Close To His Face. Suddenly He Opened His Eyes And The Only Thing He Saw Was Your Face. You Quickly Get Back And Started Apologizing. He Laughed, Kissed Your Forehead.
Mikey - "It's Alright, Really Don't Worry. Would You Like To Join Me?"
Y/n - "S-sure"
You Sat Down On The Sofa And Put His Head On Your Lap. You Wanted This Moment To Be Forever, But That Time Takemichi And Draken Came Back, They Have Left On Purpose, For You Guys To Get Close To Together.
Mikey And Draken Left. It Was Time To Sleep. You Got To Your Room. You Lay Down On Your Bed And Started Thinking About That Kiss Mikey Gived You. You Blushed And Fall Asleep While Thinking About Mikey.