Y/n's B-day (Part 1)

You're Now Friends With Mikey And Draken, You Guys Always Hang Out.
- After 4 Months -
You Woke Up. You Remembered That It's Your B-day. You Quickly Get Up, Take A Quick Shower, Than Change To A Short Red Dress That Has Sparkles All Over It. You Did Your Hair As You Always Do On Your B-days. After Getting Ready, You Run To The Kitchen To See If Takemichi Was There. You Slowly Pick In The Kitchen, You Saw Takemichi, Mikey, Draken And 3 Other Boys. You Never Meet Any Of Those 3 Guys. One Had Light Blue Hair, Other One Had A Blondie Hair And The Third One Had Long Black Hair. You Heard Takemichi Saying Something About A Cake And A Dress As A Gift, But You Couldn't Take It Anymore So You Got Back A Little And Fake Coming. Takemichi Quickly Shuted His Mount. You Came In Kitchen And Get A Sandwich. Before Going Out Of The Kitchen, Takemichi Told You To Stop. You Slowly Turn Around.
Takemichi - "Sis I Know I'm Kinda Late, But I Remember You Wanted To Meet My Other Friends, Didn't You?"
Y/n - Oh Yeah, I Did."
Takemichi - "Than Meet Them, The Blue Haired Boy Is Mitsuya, The Blondie One Is Chifuyu, And The Black Haired Boy Is Baji."
Y/n - "It's Nice To Meet You Guys, My Name Is Y/n."
All - "Nice To Meet You Too Y/n"
Mitsuya - "I Like Your Dress, It Looks Good On You."
Baji - "And I Like Your Hair, Teach Me How To Do It."
Chifuyu - "Well I Like You, You Look Beautiful."
Mikey Punched Chifuyu
Mikey - "Back Off Chifuyu, She's Mine"
Takemichi - "Oi, My Sister Doesn't Belong To Anyone"
You Blushed And Run To Your Room.
You Sit Down And Eat. After Eating, You Go To The Living Room To Get Your Laptop. You Saw Takemichi Putting The Cake Into Fridge. Mitsuya Were Making A Beautiful Red Dress. You Got Your Laptop Finally And Quickly Got To Your Room.