Friends

Aman and Roshni were best friends since childhood. They were cousins and always stick to each other despite of how much they fought.

Sometimes they would be pulling each other's hair, then in the next moment, they would just sit on Aman's bed, watching a movie like nothing happened.

They were popular for their silly pranks in their school. Even teachers were sick of their pranks.

Their pranks were serious, really really serious.

At age six, Aman had once put black colour inside Roshni's shampoo. It became so serious that She kept crying for 2 days straight. Almost like killing Aman. But after two days, they were sitting on their bed laughing and tickling each other.

Their parents never minded their relationship, they were so close to each other that no one could separate them.

Roshni was secretly in love with Aman. She had fallen for his handsome yet innocent face she grew up watching.

Aman also had a crush on her. It was recent. He would always get jealous when she talked about the other guys. This made him realize that he wasn't only his best friend, but his love also.

But he never had the courage to tell her that. He secretly admired her but never told her that whenever she tried to look angry, she looked really cute. Instead he told her that she looked like a witch.

They were now 18 years old. Always fighting with each other and eating each other's head. Except of them, everyone knew that they were not only friends.

One day, Aman thought to make her jealous and told her he loved someone. Roshni looked really hurt and pissed by this so she left without saying anything. On the other hand, Aman smiled to himself and made a mind to propose her soon.

On the other hand, Roshni didn't know what to do. She was really angry with him and determined to make him realize her love. So she thought to do a prank on him.

She giggled to herself thinking his reaction.

She tried to fake her death by standing on a chair with a rope around her neck. But unfortunately the chair slipped.

She died thinking that Aman didn't love her..........♡

___________________

Aman was standing just beside the coffin, they were in her funeral now. No tears falling from his eyes, but his eyes were red as hell. His fists tightening in second.

Everyone passed by gave him sympathetic looks, didn't have the courage to console him. But Aman was crying anymore.

He was confused.

He didn't know what he should be grieving about?

For he lost his best friend or the fact that  he couldn't express his love for her?

The End.......

Hope you liked it.......