That boy

"Rosh listen to me. You can't do this! ROSHNI AHMED!!!!!"

I ran out of the house, shaking. They can't do this. I have a future. I love my life. I can't get married now. It will ruin everything.

I can't say I had the best parents, they always chose my sister before me. They left me when I needed them the most. Now, when I had my future planned, they were trying to ruin it.

Tears rolling from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around myself. It was raining heavily. I went and sat on the nearest bench.

Just a few years Roshni, then you will be free.

I can't go back to that house again, No I can't.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where this place is?" I looked up to see a boy with big eye staring at me.

"What's your name?" I blurted out but immediately regretted it.

"Ummm......"

"Oh sorry, well I don't know!!!" I replied awkwardly.

The boy didn't leave. He sat down next to me and shook his head. I was annoyed. When I turned to glare at him, he smiled.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Do you want to see something?" I was expecting him to ask why I was crying. But he didn't. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Why don't you go away?"

"Because I don't want to." He simply stated.

"But I was here first."

"This is a public property. " I huffed and looked down.

"Hey! I asked you something!"

"And I said No!!!"

"You will like it. I promise!" He said, smiling. I looked at him.

He opened his jacket and my jaw dropped. There was a cute little bird resting against his chest. A baby owl.

"Omg, it's so cute, did you kidnap it?"

"Her name is Stella, thank you! And for your question, I didn't kidnap her, she's mine!"

Stella looked at me then hissed. I chuckled nervously. Oh.

"Maybe she doesn't like me." I told him.

"Oh no. She is just saying hello. I told her it's not the right way to say hello! But she wouldn't listen. "

I laughed. He was crazy.

But then the owl grumbled in response.

Ok, maybe I was crazy.

"Name?" I asked him, looking at him.

"Stella? I already told you-"

"No you idiot, what's your name?"

"Umm, Idiot?" He suggested.

Haha, trying to be funny.

"Oh shut up already."

"It's Aman. It's spelled like this, A-M-A-N!" I rolled my eyes.

"I know!"

We sat there for a couple of seconds.

"Are you not going to ask me why I was crying, Aman?" His name felt weird coming out of my tongue. Maybe I'll just call him the boy. If we meet again.

"You were crying?" He muttered nervously. Of course!

"Please!"

"I didn't ask you because I knew why you were crying!"

"Why?"

"Because you were sad!"

I smiled at this.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked suddenly.

"What?"

"You have a pretty smile. "

"Thanks. Same to you." I said then winced. Maybe it wasn't the right word to say. Stupid Rosh.

"Roshni!"

My head whipped around in a supernatural speed.

"Haaa! I knew it you are some creepy stalker. Are you trying to take me with you thenkillme. Don't you dare. I know karate!!!!!" I nearly screamed.

He was staring at me like I was a freak.

"Umm, your name tag!"

I looked at it as realization hit me like a brick.

"Oh."

Suddenly he started laughing. Stella who was sleeping jerked up and glared at him. Weird people, weird bird.

His laugh was so beautiful I found myself staring at him. And that cute dimples.

"You're funny Roshni!"

Without another word, he got up and wrapped his arms around me. I sat there, surprised and unable to say anything, I wrapped my arms around him too. I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions.

"Goodbye Roshni!!! I hope I can meet you again! Stella, say goodbye to her! We have to go now." He placed a note on my palm and ran from there.

I sat there, shocked and disappointed, I opened the paper.

Roshni,
I don't know why you were crying or what happened. But I want to tell you that someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. Don't cry because no one cares, start smiling and everyone will start getting jealous. ;)

Yours ever,
That boy........

10 years later......

Marrying Ryan was the second best thing happened to me. He was funny, smart and perfect. We had a beautiful baby girl named Ella.... 

However, the first best thing was meeting that boy. It took me long enough to understand he was my first love, I could never forget him.

I never saw him after that incident, I went home and agreed to meet the boy my parents chose, who was Ryan.

He gave me time, he waited for me. He loved me, and I loved him. A lot.

And I will never forget that boy who helped me get him.

Aman.

The End..........