Babysitter

It had been 5 days since Amy got her last call. She has been babysitting for over 2 months now. She was helpless because she had nothing else to do.

Amy was a 17 years old girl. She was an orphan so she had to take care of her survival and enough money for her studies.

She was also working in a small coffee shop near her small apartment. She has been working there for over 5 years now. And also the shop owner loved her like her own daughter.

Amy was a simple loving girl, who never forgets to wear a smile before going to bed. Everyone loved her.

Today she got a call from a woman who asked her if she was free today and come like right then. She wanted her to look after her son for 7 hours. Amy gasped. She never worked that long time. But she agreed anyway because she needed money for her future.

"I wonder how old he is!!!" Amy muttered before taking a deep breath and getting out of her bed.

Amy was shocked after seeing the big beautiful house infront of her. There were more than 10 rooms in the house and each one decorated so beautifully.

Amy smiled to herself and patiently waited in guest room for the woman. A lady entered the room with beautiful green eyes and looking very beautiful.

"Miss Amy???" A woman said coming to her.

"Yeah it's me!!!" Amy smiled half-heartedly, playing with her fingers.

"I am Mrs. Paul!!! Come with me!!!" The woman smiled.

Amy went with that woman. They entered a room designed with black and white.

Amy asked the lady where was her son? She turned to look at the woman who was frowning while tapping her foot.

"Zachhhh!!!! Where the hell are youuu?????" She screamed making Amy flinch. The lady turned to Amy and gave her a small smile.

"He will be here in any minutes!!! But be careful!!! He's......"

"Are you serious mom????" A deep voice said making Amy shiver. She turned to see a 17 year old cute blonde haired boy with beautiful green eyes watching her in amusement.

Amy blushed instantly. But then she realized something. WAS SHE BABYSITTING HIM?

"Who is she???" The boy asked, pointing his fingers accusing at her. Amy frowned instantly.

"She will be making sure you don't escape!!!!"

The boy instantly glared at her. The lady smirked at her son and took Amy out of the room.

"He's a little sick!!!! But he won't admit it!!! I want you to just make sure he takes his food and medicines!!!! And make sure he doesn't leave the house!!!!" The lady looked hopefully and worried.

Amy frowned. He was not a small kid. He could do this things by himself right?

"I know what you're thinking!!! But he's not easy to handle!!!"

"Ok...." Amy breathe out. This was going to be a long day.

"Good Luck!!!" The lady smiled sympathetically and left.

Amy again got inside the room and saw the boy sitting on the bed. He glared at her burning holes in her.

"I'll make sure you live the worst time in your life!!!!" He said still glaring. Amy hated to admit but he was cute. She chuckled nervously.

"Uhh ok?"

"Fuck off!!!!!!" He said before walking away.

****************