4. This is school. (Chaos)

There's no limit on altering your uniforms. Demons are just rarely motivated enough to bother with it, but the ones that do take it to the extreme.

"So... can I just forgo the blazer entirely?"

"Why do you hate it so much?"

"It's not fluffy."

"Neither is our clan training uniform."

"But it's better."

The sleeveless turtleneck is a classified look that's comfortable and easy to move around in. The school blazer? It's just an excuse to be additionally stuffy.

He lets the red collar, the symbol of the Vassagos, hang around his neck.

And then he pulls on a mantle, black lined with red, with an ear-pointed hood hanging high above his head, framing his face. It pulls over his front like a small cape.

"You don't need that," Van sighs. It's got stealth and recognition warding imbued upon it, to keep the Vassago children undercover on missions yet recognizable to the force as an agent. They were underage at the crime scene, after all.

But now, for school, he didn't need it.

"I won't wear it up often, it's just to rest on my wings."

"Look, it clashes terribly with the bright blue uni– wait, why are your uniform pants black and red?"

"It's the Student Council Uniform. Ameri wants me there."

"Then that's all the more reason to wear it as assigned!"

"No."

Van let out a despaired groan.

Honestly there was no genuine reason for the Vassago to go to school. Like the Azazels, they receive education about much deeper things from a much younger age. School was merely a way to build social connections, practice those theories in leadership, and learn how to efficiently engage in a semblance of a society in preparation for their adulthood as prominent members of the law.

"Don't cause too much trouble," Van reminds him.

Soyo pulled his hood over his head, picked up his bag, and left the house.

Van groans. "He didn't say yes."

-

AMERI:

Don't cause any trouble.

SOYO:

I won't (#'Д')
who do you think I am

AMERI:

You are a menace!
Please come to the student
council room for the Babyls
rulebook as well.