8. This is an addiction. (Little hobbies)

Soyo isn't around when Ameri meets Iruma, but he does get quite a hilarious series of commentary over text. Ameri's freaking out over her observations, also her rampant misunderstandings are getting worse, and generally just a lot of hilarious tomfoolery that Soyo is not helping her figure out.

AMERI:

HE DID THE THING.
THE HUMAN THING where u
Crash into a corner fall in love
Or something that magic thing.

I AM 66% SURE IRUMA
IS A HUMAN BEING.

SOYO:

He might be.

AMERI:

If you would just look me in the
Eye and tell me whether I'm
Right or wrong I will believe you.

SOYO:

I don't lie. Vassagos hate lying.

AMERI:

Then why aren't you using kaomojis

SOYO:

Fifth Amendment to the
United States Constitution.

AMERI:

I swear to devi I regret giving you
That human fictional law textbook

SOYO:

Printing Presses and
Publications Act 1948

AMERI:

What's 1+1?

SOYO:

Freedom of speech
And expression.

AMERI:

Call me.
I said CALL ME.

SOYO DO NOT GHOST ME

Ameri starts hanging out frequently with Iruma. Soyo sees love in her eyes, though he doesn't understand the feeling well enough to know how far she ever acknowledges it herself.

But she truthfully enjoys her friendship with Iruma, and beyond anything, Soyo loves it when her eyes shine with heartfelt emotion.

"Stop staring, Vassago," Asmodeus threatens.

The bell rings for the end of class, but all Soyo does is turn around and stare straight into Asmodeus' face, like he has no concept of subtlety.

"Oh, you're today's victim, huh?" Jazz says, coming by, "he spent all of yesterday staring at mine. I think it's kind of a compliment."

"Pretty eyes," Soyo says, nodding sagely. "If I don't spend at least ten hours a day staring at eyes, I will die of withdrawal symptoms."

"Why'd you phrase it like a drug addiction?" Jazz asks, very dryly.

"Withdrawal symptoms?" Asmodeus asks, horrified. "What?"

Soyo crosses his arms and sighs miserably. "If I don't see enough eyes... I will cry."

"Those aren't withdrawal symptoms!" Asmodeus snaps, slamming his hand on the table, grabbing Soyo by the collar with the other. "Don't make a mockery of overindulgence and addiction, you punk!"

"Crap, he hit a nerve!" Jazz frantically reports to the classroom, grabbing Asmodeus by the wrist and hands before he punches the blankly-staring Soyo, "someone, hurry and get the Azz-kun calming agent!"