Chapter 1 Prologue: New school?

Part 1

[Prologue]

Long before the event of the Great War, there's a beast called 666. The beast caused chaos in the world and nearly destroyed all pantheons. Every leader of all pantheons tried their best to defend the world while also struggling to deal with the beast until one of Trimurti from hindus God, Shiva the God of Destruction decided to fight the beast one and one. Their battle is so fierce that their battle almost destroyed the world in the process. Realizing this Shiva decided to stop to prevent the destruction of the world.

666 however managed to survive from its battle with Shiva and and continue its rampage towards the Gods.

To end the fight, one of the Gods, the Biblical God placed thousands of forbidden seals on it with hope that it will stop 666 but because of the overwhelming power of 666 the Biblical God failed to seal it away.

At that moment when they started to ran out of ways to finish off 666, as if to respond the hope of the world, a mysterious Silver Giant appeared and stopped the rampaging 666.

He fought with 666 that threatened the world and won against it and after that he reversed the damage caused by 666 while also forming a Dimensional Prison to seal 666.

Shortly after that the Silver Giant gave a relic called the Stone of Baradhi to Biblical God in case if something like this happened again in the future.

The Silver Giant disappeared shortly after he gave the stone to Biblical God and was never seen again.

The Silver Giant is later known as the Legendary Giant of Light, Noa.

Thousands of years later after the defeat of 666, Biblical God's most trusted angel Lucifer who was full of pride attempted to rebel against God and tried to remove God from his throne

Thousands of years later after the defeat of 666, Biblical God's most trusted angel Lucifer who was full of pride attempted to rebel against God and tried to remove God from his throne. However, he lost and kicked from heaven and sent in to the deepest part of underworld by God.

Not long after that, another angel from Heaven Azazel lost his place in the Heaven after having sex with a human woman and became a Fallen Angel as punishment from God. Shortly after that, he created the Fallen Angels' organization, Grigori, and became its Governor General.

The original Lucifer in the other hand, was being fulled by revenge and the desire to dominate the world. Lucifer used the body of his wife Lilith in order to create a military force which consisting of the High-Class Devil nobles of the 72 Pillars and Extra Demons and the countless armies of Middle and Low Class Devil soldiers to destroy God and the Angels.

God was aware of this and decided to stop Lucifer and his army and went to war. In the other hand the Fallen Angels joined in the middle of the war seeing it as a chance to get rid of both factions. This resulted to a conflict which came to be known as the Great War.
The Great War between the three factions lasted for thousand of years.