Chapter 1

Hi guys! Dinda's here and this is a story I wrote, I hope you all like the story. Don't forget to comment, vote and be a fan, thanks!<3

*************************************************************************************************************************

I hate my fucked up life so bad okay

After that depressing divorce thing on the courtlaw, I was stressed. Mom and Dad fought for my rights. Dad got me... Mom got left with nothing. Dad decided that we gotta move back to his hometown which is Edmond, Oklahoma. Uhhh not sure where that is? That is pretty much in the middle of nowhere (according to dad, which I hardly believe). I know a state (or city? Idk) named Oklahoma City in the US but I’ve never heard about something special in it?

I was sad to leave Mom... seriously. My mom is like the best thing in the world besides my bestie Ellie. She’s so amazing and I can’t hardly believe that I could (probably) never see my mom again.

So the plane was at 4 pm... and Dad was pretty much wrecked.

Dad tried to cheer the mood up... But the mood was suddenly turned down when I saw a name on his phone. AND HIS RINGTONE WAS PUMPED UP KICKS WHUT (it’s now Daylight... which is pretty awks because it’s my jam in the shower. My dad’s that awesome). And that name was the bitch who made my parents divorced and Dad still stayed with that woman he called lady.

Clarisse Jackson.

I’m not even sure I spelled Clarisse right but do I care no.

So ummm the problem started a few weeks ago...

It was really late at one Monday night and I was doing my Math homework when I heard Mom screamed and shouted... and then Dad... and then Mom again... and then a woman I never heard.

I tiptoed out of my room and I found my Mom, Dad and a woman with dirty blonde hair and tanned skin.

They were all screaming at each other and then Mom started to tear up. I can never help myself to keep quiet if my mom started sobbing and I will start moaning like a cow. I don’t care, I love my mom and I never want to see her cry. Not even a sob.

Those all adults looked at me who was now biting my nails and my tears ran down my face.

Dad had been cheating mom with that american whore

And that was it.

Mom and dad fought almost every night and I didn’t have a normal life after listening to all those fights at night. I broke down in Ellie’s doorstep and her mom took me in and talked with my mom for a while. I listened to their convos for some minutes and my mom said that they were gonna go on a divorce and Ellie’s mom said that that was probably the best decision than just stayed.

Yeah... and me and my dad were gonna move to Edmond.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE BOUGHT A HOUSE THERE AND ME AND MY STEP MOM CLARISSE WILL LIVE LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY EW BUT NO

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO WAY IN HELL OKAY

I want Mom. I don’t want anyone else but her.

XXX

“Hi Soph!”

EW DONT CALL ME SOPH

We arrived at this house my dad bought and it was pretty big. Two levels... Hm not bad but i doubt I could live here like how I lived in London.

Edmond was definitely beautiful and when dad and I arrived there it was autumn and those leaves were orange and red and yellow and they were beautiful. But my ‘step mom’ Clarisse...

I don’t like her and I never would.

She patted my shoulder like she had known me for years and I shrugged her hand off of my shoulder really rudely.

“Just show me my room and let me lock myself in there forever.”

Dad had a stern look on his face, staring at me with those angry eyes but do i care no

“Sophie... don’t act like that to Clairie.”

“Oh do I care dad? No okay and boo I just found out that this whore’s name was actually Clairie-“

“SOPHIE!”

“SHOUT ALL YOU LIKE BUT I NEVER WOULD LIKE HER OKAY BYE”

I ran away from my dad and that whore. I didn’t care this place was really new to me but strangely it’s...comfortable.