Chapter 2

I found a park in the middle of nowhere and I just sat there, crying my hearts out. The cold breeze hit my face but I didn’t care. I cried there for like idk how long and that’s when I felt someone carressed my back softly while holding me in his strong arms

IT'S A GUY OH MY GOD

But I didn’t care, instead I hugged him and cried my hearts out. I buried my face on his hardening chest and I have no idea but it felt...right. I wasn’t scared of this stranger and you know what he smelled good.

“Sssshhh don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright.”

I nodded and I still sobbed when I looked up to see his face.

DAMN THAT ANGELIC FACE.

I stared at him like what it seems like... i don’t know, forever maybe?

He’s so handsome like seriously.

That boy smiled down at me and patted my back.

“You okay now sweetie?” He asked.

DID HE JUST CALL ME SWEETIE

“Uhh... i guess.”

I backed off a little. I mean... he’s a stranger and he just hugged me and told me that everything’s gonna be alright.

AND HE SMELLED GOOD.

He could be dangerous. Probably his cute face was only a trick.

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “Sorry...I’m probably a stranger to you. My name’s Greyson and I lived around the block...”

I nodded. “Yeah, sure.”

He looked up at me and my face was probably full of horror because he suddebly bursted out laughing.

I CRIED, HE HUGGED ME AND HE SUDDENLY LAUGHED AT ME

“Is this some kond of joke to you, because this is not funny!” I suddenly yelled at him, lost control.

He stared at me, definitely petrified.

“I-I’m sorry-“

“Enough saying sorry, bye.”

I backed off and walked somewhere else and then realized that I had no idea where was that new house.

Then that boy tapped my shoulder one more time and I turned.

“What? If you’re gonna laugh at me again, laugh all you like, I don’t give any damn fuck okay.”

That boy cringed at the words ‘damn fuck’.

“Woah, easy. You’re so rude.”

I nodded, “Yeah, sure, thanks.” Sarcasm overloaded okay.

That boy smiled. “Sarcastic much, London girl?”

I folded my arms and asked him rudely, “What do you want from me?”

He shrugged his shoulders and replied, “Your name and your address.”

I still looked at him. I dont trust him and he looked almost too cute to trust.

“Sophie and I don’t know where I live.”

That boy smiled again. What was his name anyway... I believed he had told my but I forgot...

“What was your name again?” I asked him, trying not to sound... curious.

“Greyson.” He smiled, showing his perfectly shaped and white teeth.