Chapter 5

My second class was History and I quickly walked down the hall, searching for History class. Suddenly I bumped into someone and I fell down to the floor. Dang, this person was really strong. I looked up and I saw Greyson’s face. He looked horrified, but when he saw my face his face enlightened just a bit.

“I’m sorry Sophie,” he said, and then he kneeled down and picked up my books and my binder. I nodded and took them from his hands, and then I stood up, following him.

“I don’t know that you’re in this school now.”

“I just got in.”

“Oh. You’re new!” He said excitedly. I half-smiled at him.

“Anyway, what was your next subject?” He asked, and then I looked at my schedule.

“History.”

His smile widened, and I knew he got the same class as I am.

“Hey, we got the same class! C’mon, I’ll show you the room.”

I smiled gratefully and followed his direction and stopped in front of a classroom. He went in and I looked around the class.

Only half of the people were there atm, and they suddenly stopped talking when they saw me. What the hell was wrong with me.

“You’re new?” asked a girl who had dirty blonde hair...OH wait she was that Miss Wilson chick.

“I saw you in Bio class.”

I nodded a little and then headed to an empty seat. All of the seats here were named, and there was one seat beside Greyson. I sat there and I saw that he was reading Breaking Dawn. Seriously?! He read that piece of shit?!

“You seriously read that?” I asked him, disgusted. Seriously, Breaking Dawn is not the type of book a fifteen year old teenager can read, well unless he or she wants to have an orgasm. Seriously, that book is really sexual. I read it once and...EWWHHHH not gonna tell about it. The book should actually titled ‘Breaking Bed’, not Breaking Dawn.

Anyways, he just smiled.

DANG THAT ADORABLE SMILE AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Curse you Greyson...oh wait what’s his last name.

“Why?”

I looked disgusted and he only smiled and then bursted out laughing. Seriously this guy was so...admirable. You know what I mean? I think I like him. Oh well.

I shrugged and I changed the topic.

“What’s your last name anyway?” I asked him and he looked at me, amused. What was so amusing about me.

“Chance. Greyson Chance. Why?”

I nodded in understanding. Chance... Nice last name.

“Yours, Sophie?” he asked me, finally closing the book.

“Henderson.” Some girl barged into our conversation and it was that Wilson gurl from Bio.

“Oh hey Lucy.” Greyson said, looking bored.’Hi Greyson.”

From what I could see... her eyes were full of lust. OMG what happened to the students in this school oh my gawd.

I must be looking disgusted and horrified because she looked at me with her piercing blue eyes. I have blue eyes also, but unlike her, mine was warmer.

“What are you looking at, bitch?”

OH YEAH BOOM DID YOU JUST CALL ME BITCH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF GOO?!

“Uhm, I’m sorry, you’re talking to me, not talking to yourself?”

I can’t help my sarcasm and mean side to come out.

She looked at me in horror for some seconds and then she turned away. I still looked at her ass which was covered in short shorts and her upper body which was covered in tank top and cardigan. This was not strip club...

Greyson looked at me in awe, like I just saved him from sharks or something.

“Woah.”

I smiled in victory. T E E H E E