My Rose

My dear darling, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. Señorita Isabela, the light of my life. She was everything I've ever dreamed in a lady.. she was stunning, with her long silky black hair and beautiful lavender flower dress. She was kind, and she's the flower of my life.

My perfecta Isabela, the rose of my life, the perfect flower of the Madrigals. You're all I've ever dreamed of. I wish to gain your love, your attention and you. I thought I was have my chance with you.. but my proposal didn't go well..

What was I to do? The girl of my dreams doesn't return my feelings. I promised mother to marry a lady. I wish to not let her down.. Mother still wanted to see if I may have a chance with Isabela. I hope so as well, but I did not wanted to force her to marry me..

After the fall of the Casita, we helped repair the house. It took weeks, but it was worth helping the people our town praises. We honor them, and we wish to help them even at their darkest times. Yet, I still felt empty.. I felt so much love inside, yet not a woman to express it to. I felt all my hope to please my mother vanish as I stared up at the sunset. That was when I noticed.. her..

Señorita Dolores.. she doesn't make flowers and she's not the perfect Angel everyone imagines.. but she is beyond stunning. She's kind, and her personality is lovely.. I'm glad I'm now getting to know her better. I hope to propose to her one day.. to my Dolores, my sweet little rose..