🍺🍻🥂🍾🥃

Fuck was the chosen word to be muttered by Jeon Jungkook as his metallic device with an irritating ringtone went off. 9:03 the blonde read the time with squinted eyes due to the brighteness (which was literally very low) of his phone. He lazily got up from his bed and proceeded to start with his morning routine.

The bunny-looking guy reached the kitchen to make a himself bowl of cereal for breakfast with his precious metal device in his hand. He couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't live without his goddamned phone always in his hand! In not more than a minute, his phone lit up as he had recieved a message from his bro forever- jimin.

Meet me 2night @ our fav place, I have a surprise for u 😩😏🤫🤪😉🧡

Jungkook sighed at this block of words and replied jimin with an OK. 'our fav place' meant the club he and his friends would frequently go to. And by the so called 'surprise' that jimin mentioned, he was sure that it would be socializing with new bitches. A few months ago, jimin had sent the exact same text and with the same emojis and made jungkook meet a wierd but a handsome and kind guy named taehyung. Jungkook, jimin and taehyung are now bros forever and nothing can come into their way. Well, that's what's their friendship motto.

So, jungkook was packed up till tomorrow morning. Jimin wouldn't let him leave the club early ofcourse.

The blondie finished his breakfast quickly and decided to go live on his YouTube channel to entertain his fans as he had nothing productive to do. Yes, he is a youtuber who loves singing. He usually covers songs by his favourite artists. Jungkook recently had uploaded "falling" by Harry Styles' cover which was a bop for sure.

The buff guy set up his camera and applied some BB cream on his face to look prettier. As soon as he started the live, the heart eye emojis were the first to pop up on the comment section. Who doesn't love jungkook duh. "Hello everyone" he said and began answering the hundered questions which were popping on his screen though the live began just a few seconds ago.

The handsome guy was live for 2 hours.
True, time flies faster than the speed of light. He now decided to take a small nap before ordering a nice lunch which would be pizza ofcourse.

--

Jungkook, now munching on his Margherita, was deciding his outfit for the club. He would go with something decent for he should get a good impression from his about-to-meet friends. He settled on an all-black outfit consisting of a black shirt, black denims, black bucket hat with some chains to add some shine to his plain fashion.

"An hour to go" the blonde murmured eating up the last slice of his pizza. He decided to charge his phone and start getting dressed for the surprise.

He lazily got up and slowly started to get ready.

Yawns and groans were heard now and then when jungkook would move on to another work. He had no interest in socializing and his mood too was off today which he would blame on the dull weather.

Jungkook was now all dressed and took a last look at himself in the mirror. "Damn you hot as hell man." Jungkook appreciated himself while flexing his biceps to which every person in the world would agree with. He wore a pair of black boots before grabbing his car keys to drive off to the fav club.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." The frustrated-for-no-reason man told himself as he entered the club filled with gays and some straight men. The bartender looked tired and frustrated due to his customers. Their were many drunk people (obviously) trying to get their sexual needs done. "Yo bro" he heard a familiar voice which belonged to jimin and quickly turned towards his direction only to find a bunch of new guys looking hot as hell sitting together with jimin at a huge table. "Your new friends" the orange haired grinned.

"This is gonna be a long night" jungkook sighed to himself.

A/n
Hey guys, this is my first book. Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it!