🌈

"Hyung what are u doing?"

Fuck, not the hyung again. Who knew min yoongi, the bad boy, had a 'hyung' kink which would turn him on.

He kept dragging him till they reached a huge room. It was the guest room, which happened to be taehyung's favourite room and not his own room. "Min yoongi don't you dare ruin my boy's virginity." They heard Jin shout from across the room.

The door was shut as soon as jungkook entered the room. They were panting, maybe because the distance from the living room to the guest room was too much or because of the newly formed tension between them or both.

"Fuck you" yoongi whispered with his deep, needy voice but soon his expression softened as his eyes met jungkook's which was filled with innocence. Jungkook looked innocent but he definitely wasn't. His gaze slowly shifted from yoongi's eyes to his boner which was....BIG. "woah" he was surprised at his size and the way it looked through his pants. "Bet you're veiny." Seriously jungkook? Choose your words wisely.

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly at the younger's statement. He couldn't control anymore. His dick desperately wanted to cum to go back to normal. "Will you help me babyboy?" He boldly asked the other male. Jungkook nodded at him, agreeing to the offer. "Use your words." Yoongi ordered. "Y-yes daddy." Jungkook stuttered out those two words, which definitely made yoongi's boner worse.

"Damn." Yoongi felt proud at jungkook 'aint no brat dude' behaviour. Before yoongi could proceed to do any actions, jungkook walked towards him, eyes fixed on the boner and started to unzip his pants. Yoongi let him do it, since the younger was clearly interested in it which actually relieved yoongi, making him sure he wasn't intimidating.

Yoongi had a big smirk on his face as he was watching jungkook do the initial step of something interesting 😩. The younger pulled down his pants, after unzipping it and revealed a navy blue Calvin Klein boxer. Damn he rich aha. Those tight boxers made his dick look bigger and also made jungkook needy. "I'm not gay." Jungkook whispered as he realised what he was feeling at the moment. "You're bi then lol." Yoongi replied as if it wasn't a big deal. It actually wasn't though.

Jungkook then slowly started taking off his boxers.

That's when jungkook was stirred awake. He saw a blurry vision of his surroundings, everyone was sleeping. He lazily moved a little and heard a soft groan which happened to be of yoongi's, who was sleeping below him. So the kiss wasn't a dream. He sighed and shifted himself towards the other side so that he won't be bothering the older anymore.

---

Yoongi woke up at the bright sunlight. He was a kind of man who'd wake up by the slightest noise or irritation. It was 10 in the morning and saw his bros lying beside him in unexplainable positions. He saw to his right, a little thing which happened to be jungkook's body. The same cute little bunny face, softly snoring which made him experience a deja vu. He looked like a tiny peanut but surely was a toughly built man.

He decided to wake up the other guys too as it was already late. He tried standing up but his iron deficiency made him fall back onto the ground again, making a thump noise which awaked the others. What an amazing (and embarrassing) way to wake people up.

They all slowly opened their eyes, trying to regain their memories. All stretched their bodies, while hoseok was cracking up himself. Some sitting up straight, swallowing back the drool on their lips and some still confused of what was going on. Basically, they all had a great sleep even though their wasn't any essentials required for sleeping.

"Guys I dreamt of something which we can fulfill." Jimin said with his morning voice, rubbing his eyes. I dreamt of something too, but can it be fulfilled? Jungkook thought to himself. "We were all live on YouTube, dying our hair." Taehyung popped up at this idea and said, "that would be a great start for my youtube channel." Yes, everyone had YouTube accounts excepts tae. Jin and namjoon had gaming accounts; hoseok and jimin just entertained their subscribers by doing stupid things- they basically didn't have any particular theme; and as mentioned jungkook covered songs and yoongi rapped.

Tae wanted to start a channel too, a vlogging one as he was rich to afford stuff and had great visuals to attract people.

"Sounds good to me." Jin said, already searching for good hair dyes on Amazon. Namjoon, hoseok and jungkook agreed too. Yoongi's mint hair was fading away and he didn't want his hair to look colourless so he was ok with the plan.

A few moments after discussing about the new plan, they all decided on colours which would suit them and ordered the dyes on Amazon. Taehyung paid ofcourse.

The tension between jungkook and yoongi didn't lessen. Both thought the others had forgotten about their gay moment but it actually wasn't true. They just stayed quite as they wouldn't want them to feel awkward about it. Jungkook nor yoongi exchanged any words, even when they were sitting right next to each other.

Yoongi had decided to let go of that moment and continue to remain good friends with the other male like they were before. Well, that would be the best to avoid any awkward encounters.

On the other hand, Jungkook was clueless. He didn't blame yoongi for kissing him as it was just a dare nor did he hate him for that. So, he decided to stick on to being nice and normal with the yoongi and to sort out things if required.

The seven men planned to execute their plans tomorrow. But taehyung wouldn't let that happen as he was a little too excited to meet people online and introduce himself to them. So he wanted to go live on the same day during the evening. And yeah, the dyes would be at his doorstep by afternoon, super fast delivery ikr. "Do y'all want me to cancel the orders?" Taehyung threatened them. A big no no. Yoongi wouldn't spend his money on hair dyes; jin would always love to use free items; jimin's dream had to come true; hoseok had to do something too for new content; jungkook wanted to surprise his subscribers with his new look and namjoon would love to prove his subscribers wrong as they always called him 'god of destruction'.

So, these reasons summed up and made the six of them agree to taehyung's demand.