🍆💦

The kiss was rough but professional at the same time.

Yoongi bent his head sideways to deepen the kiss and jungkook gladly gave in.

Jungkook could feel the smirk on yoongi's lips, as he let a small moan when the kiss was deepened.

This was the perfect time for yoongi to slid his tongue into the younger's mouth and did exactly what was being thought.

Yoongi's tongue fought for entrance. Jungkook might have even bit the older's tongue when it went directly into his mouth.

The moment was filled with temptation. The temperature felt even more warmer and both badly wanted pleasure to take over.

Yoongi's hands roamed around jungkook's body; feeling every part of him. His shirt was covered with sweat and the older could feel his ab lines through the thin fabric of his wet shirt.

The kiss was broken as they ran out of breaths. "Take off your clothes toot-toot." Yoongi ordered, while panting. "Ok master." Jungkook obeyed like a good boy he is.

Jungkook's clothes were on the ground; decorating the wooden floor.

In the mean time, yoongi had taken off his clothes too.

Jungkook stared at yoongi's member; eyes wide with his mouth forming an 'o' shape. "Damn h-hyung you b-big." Jungkook stuttered out.

"What did I tell you to call me, toot-toot?"

"A-am sorry, master."

Jungkook received a hard spank on his ass. "Fuck" the younger screamed loudly, yelping in pain.

"That's what you get for misbehaving."

Yoongi rested his back on the headboard of his bed; legs stretched widely and knees slightly bent.

Jungkook crawled towards the older male with his eyes fixed on the other's boner.

He gently grabbed it and recieved a light moan from the older.

Yoongi could see the whole galaxy filled in jungkook's eyes; the way it shined when the younger held the other's member in his soft hands.

Jungkook slowly stroked it; his speed increasing gradually as he heard low whimpers of pleasure from the other male.

He kept stroking until yoongi's hands snatched jungkook's. The younger looked at yoongi right in his eyes; with a little dissappointment and nervousness that he might tell him to stop.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours, toot-toot. Not this hand."

"Damn-" jungkook said with a low voice which was definitely filled with excitement.

His lips went closer to yoongi's member. He opened his mouth and gently placed a wet kiss on it.

Yoongi's groan was a little louder now.

Jungkook smirked and started kitten- licking the other's dick.

"Fuuuuck." Yoongi moaned out loud; his head falling back and eyes rolling in pleasure.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel proud of his actions. He licked it more and didn't dare to stop.

After a good 5 minutes, jungkook's mouth was wrapped around the older's dick and yoongi's veiny hands tightly grabbing the younger's hair.

Jungkook continued to do his work with yoongi's groans and moans encouraging him to continue.

Yoongi's dick twitched. Jungkook moaned out, and these vibrations made yoongi reach his climax sooner.

"Am gonna cum." Yoongi let out, his words shaking. Jungkook hummed, again sending vibrations into the other's member.

Now, there was cum filled in jungkook's mouth. He slightly opened his mouth to take it off yoongi's member; a strand of his saliva was attached to it while doing so and swallowed the whole liquid present in his mouth.

"Your turn toot-toot; for being a good boy for his master."

Their positions shifted now; jungkook resting his back to the headboard and yoongi in jungkook's position.

"I might need a lube, master." Jungkook murmured.

"Haven't heard of a lube better than my spit."

Jungkook chocked. He should have expected this.

Having said this, yoongi spit on his hands and applied the liquid on the younger's member.

This. This was enough to make jungkook moan. It felt as if yoongi was applying moisturizer on his dick.

Jungkook's moans grew louder as yoongi started stroking it.

The fact that yoongi's hands were enough to make jungkook cum, made this situation more interesting.

His strokes got quicker and jungkook was  this 🤏 close to his climax.

"Tell me before you cum." Yoongi warned.

Jungkook was physically on earth and mentally in heaven at this moment. He slowly reached his climax.

"Gonna cum, master."

"Not until I say, toot-toot."

Jungkook groaned. Why? Just why?

We don't need permission to cum bruh.

Jungkook tried his best not to cum. His dick was twitching every now and then, but sadly couldn't release it's liquids.

Deep down the younger wanted yoongi to use his mouth too. So, with full of courage, he decided to ask for it. 😈

"Master, how about a blowjob instead of a handjob?"

That moment he knew, he fucked up.

Why couldn't I sound more polite?!!?! Jungkook thought to himself.

"Well, well. I would have given in if u hadn't sounded like a brat." Yoongi said, his strokes slowing down.

"S-sorry, master. P-l-s don't stop. P-please "

Yoongi sighed. Many a times had he tried to make jungkook get rid of his short forms habit but none worked.

"Can I get a blowjob, master. Please?" Jungkook tried again, with puppy eyes as a bonus.

Yoongi wouldn't dare to say no to jungkook when he made those puppy eyes. It was too cute to bear.

So he gave in. He bent his head to reach the level of the other's member.

He did the same thing jungkook had done to him; gave a kitten-lick to the younger's dick.

"Ahh master let me cum." Jungkook's state was fucked up.

"Hmm ok.  You can cum." Yoongi kissed the tip of jungkook's member and the next moment jungkook knew, his cum was all over yoongi's bed.

The two males laid down next to each other.

Yoongi couldn't keep his little, too obvious secret to himself now. And so he started.

"I-l-y, jungkook."

Jungkook smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth. He slightly chuckled at the way yoongi confessed to him.

"I-l-y-t, hyung."

Tf did I write 👁️👄👁️