😳👌

The first person to arrive at the cafe was hoseok. And this wasn't even surprising. But one thing that was surprising was that that the cafe wasn't still opened. Jin, taehyung, namjoon, yoongi, and jungkook arrived later but they weren't that late. As expected, jimin was the last one to arrive.

"I live far away from this cafe, so it took more time to arrive." Jimin excused himself when everyone was giving him a death glare for his irresponsibility. "Well the cafe isn't still opened." Taehyung said. Namjoon was the only one who noticed the small notice written on the cafe which said "permanently closed." "Guys look here." He showed it to the others.

"What can be done now?" Was the question. "Kookie was the one who suggested to meet at the cafe." Jimin blamed the maknae. "As if you knew the cafe was closed." Yoongi defended the blonde and jimin whined at this statement. Jungkook was standing there, smirking like he was a criminal, as yoongi had supported him. He sticked out his tongue at jimin and made a wierd noise. Cute. Jimin just pouted at this. Cute again.

"We can party at my place. Since we got nothing to do now." Taehyung suggested. Oh, did I forget to mention that taehyung is rich af. How? Because his father is a wealthy businessman and always sends some money (more like hundreds of dollars) every week. Can't relate. The boys agreed to this. Yoongi was a bit hesitant but he wouldn't want to let go his hardwork (waking up from a nap to get ready only to meet these idiots.)

The boys drove to taehyung's mansion. The gaurds opened the giant front gate, everyone drove in in aw. They all parked their cars in the parking lot and walked into his home.

The seven men sat comfortably on the big sofa which had a lot of soft cushions on it. "Want some vodka?" Taehyung asked the boys. Yes, this is how a conversation begins. "Huh.." the boys were looking at yoongi. After what had happened earlier, 'he would obviously say no' was their thought. "Sure" the mint said with a smile. Dude he wanted to be wasted too for a night. "WOAHHH" the boys encouraged yoongi's approval which happened to be very loud and thus echoed. "But let's not drink much." Jimin quoted while everyone was in a happy mood, only to be ignored. 😤

They all sat at a table in taehyung's party hall. The neon lights were on, a song with lot of cuss words was playing in the background, the mood had been set up. Taehyung, himself went into the bar and brought 2 big bottles of vodka, and some french wine which looked expensive af.

Yoongi was the one who volunteered in opening the cork lids of the bottle. He poured an equal amount of the liquid in each glass, and finally all the 7 males cheered and drank the whole thing at a go. They could feel their throats burning, but none stopped consuming it. "Tae we might spend the whole night here." Namjoon said, looking at his surroundings. "Sure" taehyung replied. Sure. This word made the boys drink more carelessly.

"Lets play something?" Jungkook said but it sounded more like a question. "Truth or dare would be amazing at this moment." Jimin smirked at the boys. "You're right." Jin wouldn't let go a wonderful opportunity.

The boys started playing the game. It began with "I dare you to take off your shirt", "whose your crush?" And such other questions. Lame 🥱

"Whom do u ship among us?" Jimin asked jin. Now that's some nice ass question. "Yoongi and kookie" jin instantly replied, giggling. "I ship them too." Tae said. "Wish they were together." Namjoon said, looking up as if he was imagining a picture of jungkook and yoongi together. "Same." a shirtless hobi and jimin said in unison.

Meanwhile, yoongi was sitting in tiny, playing with his hands while blushing. Jungkook too had a red tint on his cheeks.

"My next date is for yoongi." Taehyung suddenly said. "Go on." Yoongi looked up to meet his gaze, waiting for the younger to give him the dare. According to whatever dares were given until then, taehyung's dares were the most kinky and dirty ones. Jimin wasn't less either; but he would go easy until someone said something dirty which would turn him on.

"Kiss jungkook."