Chapter 17 : Family Day

"good morning baby"

"good morning baby"

ఌఌఌ
𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Y/n was woken up by the husky voice of her husband pepper kissing her bare shoulder.

She sighed contently with the morning sun illuminated her bedroom through her white curtains.

She digs her head into her soft, fluffy pillows as Shota wraps his arms tighter around her waist, snuggling into her neck.

"You had a good night?" Shota whispers, his warm breath fanning her neck.

"One of the best," Y/n sighs, starting to smile remembering their night activities.

Last night was full of passion and reassurance.

It's been a long time since Y/n and Shota had night like that with their hectic schedule preparing their students for the U.A festival.

It was now a Saturday morning, and the two had nothing planned but spend time with each other and maybe a family outing.

"Oh I know," Shota says cockily, pinching Y/n's thigh making her hiss.

"Now why would you do that?" Y/n asks narrowing her eyes at her husband.

"Can you even walk?" Shota teases, rubbing the spot on her thigh he pinched.

"I'm sure i can manage," Y/n winks before standing up from their bed and making her way towards the bathroom.

"We'll you've proven my point," Shota says standing up and grabbing a hair-tie from their nightstand.

"I'm still sore though," Y/n says starting the water in their shower.

"Yeah, but I don't want you walking," He whispers in her ear trapping her with his arms.

"Baby Im sure you proven your point last night," Y/n grins.

"Have I?" Shota asks raising his eyebrows and pushing the two of them in the steamy shower.

"You better hope Aiya doesn't wake up,"