𝐈𝐈. ーHELPFUL GOD.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

ii. Helpful God
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

  COMING ACROSS THREE BULLIES and two bullied schoolmates isn't what Yoonseo had expected to see after walking down the construction site's unfinished stairs. It's a nuisance if he's being honest; Yoonseo doesn't understand how these scumbags can waste so much energy on bullying people everyday whenever they can.

  They probably only do it to tell themselves they're superior amongst their peers, as if they were each a wolf who wants to convince his pack he's the alpha when he's clearly not. Yoonseo can't honestly relate. People worship and treat him like a god even when he's just breathing, something that he also does not understand at all. Everyone praises you for everything nowadays if you're good-looking.

  "Are you going to be like this forever?" A familiar voice cuts through the unpleasant air Yoonseo badly wanted to slice through if he could with the self-defense blade disguised as a pen in his pocket. He peeks over to see Lee Suhyeok, who he failed to acknowledge the presence of, helping Eunji up.

  Yoonseo could remember when Suhyeok had been one of the bullies that dragged Jinsu under the mud, who used to order the poor boy around like a pet more than a servant. But he could also remember when the former delinquent approached Jinsu to apologize and willingly take responsibility for using what supposed to be was Jinsu's money for his own necessities, after Yoonseo literally knocked some sense into his brainless head by a single yet painful punch to the face.

  Lee Suhyeok had prayed to the Gods above by himself, to pour a rain of consequences upon him for participating in a wicked act of punishing the innocents for the sins they didn't commit. He willingly chose to repent as soon as Yoonseo bludgeoned him with reality and truth, deciding to live his life with the weight of knowing he was once a cause of someone's misery.

  His sincerity to change himself for the better was instantly shown when he cut ties off with those bullies without hesitance; refusing to turn a blind eye or run away from his own unforgivable sins, instead owning up to them. Suhyeok managed to dodge a bullet shot by the revengeful boy whose blood is poisoned by utmost rage that doesn't calm even when light hits the darkness. You might believe anger courses through Yoonseo's veins for missing an opportunity to get rid yet another imbecile, but he honestly doesn't feel any sense of bitterness upon witnessing Suhyeok's change, rather impressed that a sinner acknowledged his own sins without going through denial or shifting the blame on others.

  So it seems Lee Suhyeok isn't entirely as a foolish imbecile as Yoonseo used to view him to be.

  "You look really sexy in this." Yoon Gwinam's disgusting voice snaps him out of his thoughts. Subconsciously, his hand slips inside the pocket of his pants to grip the self-defense pen.