𝐈𝐈𝐈. ーTHE INNOCENTS.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

iii. The Innocents
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

  LEE CHEONGSAN STOPS AT the sight of Hwang Yoonseo ignoring Suhyeok's presence by nodding along to the rhythm of whatever music he was listening to, as if no one's walking by his side in attempt to start a conversation. Yoonseo is literally the definition of "campus crush" with his godly features, divinely appearance, quiet and cold personality that girls seem to dig for whatever reasons, and a typical bored, uncaring attitude that everyone witness on certain dramas with campus crushes.

  Girls usually follow him around like lost puppies abandoned by their owners, which Cheongsan's certain Yoonseo found pathetic and annoying by how he scowls in visible irritation everytime a girl approaches him while letting out squeals that deafen anyone close by. Although his coldness is practically rude, Cheongsan understood somehow. Yoonseo's best friend and mother went missing for fuck's sake; of course, he would be annoyed with whores who approaches him just to get in his pants.

  But even then, Cheongsan wouldn't be much surprised if it turns out Yoonseo's just that way, without any tragical backstory to explain his unexcusable rudeness to certain amount of people, mainly idiots and whores who couldn't keep their mouth shut. His silver tongue and glare of daggers are mostly directed to them, showing his clear distaste towards brainless humans, with-possession-of-rotting-brain humans, and can't-stay-away-from-other-people's-business humans.

  Though, even when Yoonseo has pretty much a problematic attitude, Cheongsan couldn't deny that he understands why girls freak out over him, as if they had met their favorite K-pop idol. His entire existence is literally unrealistic; witnessing his presence alone makes anyone's stomach explode with butterflies and get metaphorically thrown into a flower field of daze.

  "Cheongsan-ah." Yoonseo waves a hand in front of stunned Cheongsan's face to snap him out of his thoughts.

  Just then had Cheongsan realized Yoonseo was talking to him with his headphones hang loosely around his neck ― a rare occurrence when it comes to Hwang Yoonseo, who is never interested in human beings and prefers to engage himself in his own world than speak with them. Cheongsan's eyes seem to brighten upon realization that Yoonseo took his headphones away from his ears by himself just to have a talk.

  "What's wrong?" He forced himself to speak, being careful not to make his nervousness obvious. "I thought you were with Bare-su. He was talking to you just now."

  "I know, let him talk to my headphones." Yoonseo replies in an uninterested tone, shoving his hand into his bookbag to search for something. Cheongsan stifles his chuckle with a cough. "Don't wanna disturb you or anything 'cause I hate that myself, but do you happen to know anything about Kang Minho?" He questions casually after taking a camera out.