13

"Woah." Lily exclaimed as she watched the small white ball fly across the green that Eleanor had just hit. "You're good."

"I've build up anger." Eleanor replied as she watched to see where it landed.

The two girls had quickly become friends two years ago when Alex joined Formula One with Toro Rosso. Lily was new to the whole world of Formula One while Eleanor was ready to have someone new to hang out with outside her family on race weekends.

Now they regularly hung out whenever they could when Eleanor wasn't away for Formula One weekends and Lily wasn't busy with her golfing.

It was also a lot harder to see each other with Alex not officially in Formula One this year unfortunately but he was Red Bull's reserve driver meaning he was regularly in the paddock.

"About what?" Lily wondered as the girls walked back to the golf buggy.

"Nothing. Never mind." Eleanor shook her head in reply as she slid into her seat.

"Okay. But you know you can tell me anything." Lily told her as she started driving to the next hole.

"I know." Eleanor nodded with a smile.

The Stroll girl stared out across the golf course as thoughts circled through her mind about the whole situation with George.

Lily was looking over at the girl next to her. Even though the girls had only been friends for two years they were quite close and Lily hated seeing Eleanor upset.

The girls continued to play golf and talked about random topics like their families, Alex and Formula One.

As Eleanor was walking back to the golf buggy her phone rang. She reached in and grabbed it to see George's name on the screen.

"Hey." Eleanor spoke as she answered the phone.

"Hey. How are you today?" George wondered as he took his break from sim work.

"Good. I'm actually out golfing with Lily." Eleanor explained so George knew she wasn't alone.

"Oh right. I'll call you again when I get home then." George told her.

"Okay. Talk to you then. Bye." Eleanor said with a smile on her face.

"Bye." George spoke before hanging up the phone.

It wasn't hard for Lily to notice the smile on Eleanor's face after she got off the ohone although she didn't know who she was talking to.

"So, dare I ask how your love life is going since the last time we spoke?" Lily wondered curiously as she thought about who Eleanor was on the phone too.

"Oh nothing of interest, trust me." Eleanor explained as she put her golf club back in the bag before hoping into her seat.

"Okay. If you say so." Lily replied before climbing into the golf buggy and driving off. She knew Eleanor was lying but she didn't want to push any further and lead to the Stroll girl getting upset.

—————

Eleanor was in London today to see George. The pair wanted to get together to decide what they were doing to do about their whole secret relationship thing.

Because they both knew with them both being in the spot light of the media that it was very possible for them to be caught at some stage.

Eleanor walked into a small, quite cafe in the centre of London. The only people inside were an old couple and George.

The dark haired girl walked over towards her boyfriend who was sitting in the far corner or the cafe with his head buried in his phone.

"Hey." Eleanor spoke softly causing George to lift his head at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Hey." George replied with a bright smile as Eleanor sat down across from him.

"Can I get you guys anything?" A young waitress asked as she approached them before they had a chance to talk.

"I'll take a tea please." Eleanor told her.

"I'll have latte please." George ordered. The girl wrote them down before leaving the pair alone again.

"A latte? Aren't you fancy Mr Russell." Eleanor teased her boyfriend.

"Hey, what can I say? When I'm London." George replied causing the Canadian girl to laugh.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Eleanor wondered getting serious.

"What do you wanna do?" George asked in reply.

"I wanna stop lying to everyone, the world, our families. Having to sneak around the paddock to see you on race weekends." Eleanor explained to him.

"Then that's what we'll do." George replied as he reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

"Are you sure?" Eleanor questioned not expecting it to be that simple.

"I want you to be happy El and if this makes you happy then that's what we'll do." The Brit told his girlfriend.

"But I want you to want it too George." Eleanor said. She didn't want him to just agree to please her.

"And I do. I want the world to know you're my girlfriend. I want everyone to know that you're mind and they can't have you." George spoke as he stood up and moved to sit beside Eleanor.

"And I want that too." Eleanor replied with a smile before George leant forward and placed a soft kiss on hers. "So where do we start?"

"Well let's start with family and work our way up to the rest of the world." George joked causing the pair to laugh.

"So we're actually going to do this?" Eleanor wondered as her smile grew wider at the thought.

"Yes we are. As soon as possible." George replied before leaning in and kissing Eleanor once again before the waiter returned with their drinks.

—————

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm trying to update each one of my books at a time but sometimes it just doesn't happen🙈

Let me know what you guys think and what you guys think will happen next.

-ky❤️