Chapter 1: The First Murder

Before Rimuru went to the designated world, he firstly replace his mercy to merciless via Ciel to his personality in this world.

And after that, he now got to the world were he will be a criminal.

At first sight, this world looked like earth were he once lived as a human, but every single place from that earth is completely different compared to this earth.

And it also seems like this world is a little bit advance than what they have on his earth. But that advancement in this world is only for entertaining people, and still not get to the point were a futuristic gadgets can help people's daily lives much easier or inventing a futuristic machines that will be adding in this worlds military force.

This world really seems like people are only thinking for their entertainment and pleasure for themselves, and not thinking about what other people feels from what they're doing. So that's why rape, bullies and other crimes are very common, and the gadgets for something like police can use are not advance because they are pretty much useless and they are just the same as their people in their society. But there is one crime that is strongly prohibited in this world.

And that is... Killing.

Rimuru and Ciel got a deal for him to become a female. And Rimuru catched Ciel's idea.

Being a female in this world means more men are going to hit on her, which means it is already a trouble, but not for Rimuru. Of course, Rimuru is here to be the bad guy, means that that trouble is like a reward for her. Men hitting on her, she gets annoyed, and then she kills.

And same goes for the womens. If they think that their boyfriend or lover are laying their eyes on her, means she gets confronted by the girls, she gets bullied, she gets annoyed, and then she kills.

For Rimuru, since this world is all about pleasures and satisfaction, it will be fun and satisfying for her to do the only thing that is strictly prohibited in this world.

Rimuru got out of the portal, the portal disappeared behind her.

>Darling, can you change my clothes to this world's school uniform?< Asked Rimuru

<Of course, honey.> Ciel replied

After the clothes of Rimuru glowed and got replaced by a school uniform, which has a short skirt, she looked around, and realized that she is in an alleyway that is full of garbage, some of them has an exposed fleshlight and some different sized dolls from a size of a 7 years old to a size like a teenager.

After looking around in disgust, she started to walk to find the exit to this alleyway.

On her way, she found some people that is loud. Saying things like
"where's our money!?"
"It's been 2 weeks and you still wont pay huh?!" "
"C'mon where is it? I need to buy those dolls! Or are you hinting us to fuck you instead of those dolls?"

There are four of them. The three men is surrounding the one poor girl, at least for the eyes of the other.

Because after seeing them, Rimuru just walked past them without hesitation and with a straight face. She didn't even helped the girl.

The three men notice her and the two turned to her while the other one is guarding the girl. One chubby men blocked the way where Rimuru is going with his legs. Saying
"Where do you think you're going?"

"Yeah, why are you wearing a school uniform when it's summer brake? Hehe. But you look really hot I'll tell you that." The other men said while lifting Rimuru's skirt and gropes her ass.

"She really is! Hey! Do you want to do it here? Or do you want it in a private place? HAHAHAHA" the guy blocking the ways said.

They just laugh and laugh waiting for Rimuru's response. Then Rimuru lifted her head and replied-