Chapter 3: Moments Before Disaster

Rimuru's POV

"Hey, is it true? You're that girl in the news? No way! HAHAHAH. If it is, your lover must be very scared knowing her girlfriend is a criminal!"

I was minding my own business on my seat, when a girl and a man suddenly tried to make fun of me saying that I was the one in the news while showing me a video of the cctv.

"What?! Of course not! I don't even know that news and I don't even go to that alleyway!"

And of cource, like any criminals would say, I denied it was me. And saying to a person that they were the criminal because they fit the description is the worst you could do involving killing, you could be right or wrong.

What a bunch of stupid idiots

"Yeah you better not be! Your beauty is a waste if you were an actual criminal!" Said the girl.

Hmm... They suddenly became aggressive towards me. Maybe it's because of this news.

I just let it go from my head thinking that it was not such a really big deal. And after waiting for a moment, Ciel arrived with a usual serious face.

He called me out and said that he wants to talk outside while eating lunch.

And since we've been here for a month now, while we were walking to the hallway the glares towards me and Ciel were not the same as we first transferred in this school anymore.

It was now mixed with fear, disgust, and jealousy instead of being just admires.

We reached the cafeteria and sat on one of the vacant seats. We have no else to sit because there are too many students at the cafeteria.

That's why we just talked through [Telepathy].

<Honey, I'm sure you already know about the spreading rumours about you, right?> Ciel asked

>Yes, I'm pretty aware of that now, their nature around me completely changed so suddenly.< responded

<Yes, and as I expected, this is what you've been waiting for. Waiting for some thrill.> Ciel said

While we were just eating, all the eyes of the students in the cafeteria are on us.

>I'm done eating, you could go first now, I've got something to get in the teacher's office.< I said

<Yes, Honey.> Ciel immediately replied

After that, we eventually leave the cafeteria because we got uncomfortable from the glares were getting.

On my way to the office, I saw a group of people outside, one of them is a girl and four of them are guys, teaming up on that one boy. They were in a tight place outside the school so that no teacher can see them.

I changed my walking direction and went outside to see what's going on there.

Tania POV