Race For His Heart ~Part 6~

(Enter the notes here)

Levi POV

Jeez, why did I have to pick tonight?? Welp no going back now, just gotta wait....
When it hut 21:30, levi heard the sound of a car pulling up.
Oh god is my hair beautiful enough?? Is my face handsome enough?? I already know the answer to the last question but I hope he likes me, I have to do this. I stood in front of the parking lot and saw a figure approaching, so I shouted 'HI SORA!!' But it turned out to be HIM.... jaxx!

Levi: What the hell are you doing here?
Jaxx: I could ask you the same thing mr interrupting my business
Levi: I was here 1st!!
Jaxx: and ill make you sca-daddle outta here as fast as you came here
Levi: TRY ME BITCH!

*they proceed to beat each other up*

Sora POV

'Hey Alex, where did the Walmart corpse and Walmart strawberry run off to?'
'Probably to go shopping or sum, I aint a genius'
'Sorry I guess, anyways im gonna go draw, cya!'
'Have a good night!'

Nobody's POV

Sora ran up to his room to draw in his notebook, this is what helped him sleep at night. Plus it was always a way of having something to do. He always showed it to Charli & Alex since nobody else was really that interested into drawing. Anyways he opened his notebook to page 69 and found a note, it was written by levi and said to go to the park. Maybe he wanted to have a friend hang out? Maybe he just wanted to have a chat. Sora was curious so he grabbed his light blue scarf and beanie and headed out. 30 minutes later he arrived at the park and heard shouting. It sounded familiar. He jumped out of his car and saw what was happening. Jaxx and Levi were beating each other up. Sora tried to stop it....

'Guys please stop!'
'WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?' Levi shouted
'YEAH GO AWAY-' Jaxx shouted aswell but then both realised who they shouted to

Sora ran off crying, hurt that his friends would do that. He thought he was friends but I guess they just used him.

With jaxx and levi...

'WELL DONE YOU IDIOT! YOU JUST RUINED MY CHANCES AT DATING HIM!!' Jaxx screamed with anger
'YOUR CHANCES?? I WAS HERE FIRST YOU DIMWIT'
'JUST SHUT UP, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!' Jaxx ran off with tears flowing down his cheeks

Levi POV
Hehe, my plan worked!

Conversation
Levi: Hey guys! They both are heading home right now!
Alex: well done bestie!!
Light: yeah nice job, now let me eat my gummy worms
Charli: No light!! You need to convince jaxx to apologise to sora!!
Light: No thanks
Levi: I'll give you kisses (PLOT TWIST! LEVI AND LIGHT WERE SECRETLY DATING BUT JAXX AND SORA NEVER KNEW!)
Light: im instantly intrigued
Luca: you dirty weirdos...
Alex & Charli: Yeah, Imma just head out....

Jaxx POV

What kind of a friend am I?? 'SORA WAIT PLEASE IM SORRY!' but he already drove off. I fell to my knees in tears, knowing id never get another chance with him ever. Ill just head home and try to forget about this....
At home
Its midnight and im still not forgetting about him, why am I so stupid. I kept crying into my pillow. All I could hear were my sobs but I faintly heard a door knock....

PLOT TWIST! TRY GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FINAL!!