Six Flags ~Part 2~

'I'm jaxx by the way!' The stranger asked 'oh.... hi....' I said nervously. I never go out in public so its weird to be talking to a random stranger I met, usually my anxiety would kick in & id have to run away but I feel comfortable? I guess if that's the correct word. 'Don't have to be nervous, im more bark then my bite haha' I looked away for a minute, to think if I should stay. I mean I barely know that guy & im already chatting? I looked back over and saw he already won 2 plushies!! 'HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?' I said as he picked up a 3rd but dropped right next to the hole the claw drops them in 'Darn it...'

Jaxx POV

'Darn It' I said angrily. But I've won alot of other plushies so its no biggy, but the boy looked sad so I decided to win it for him! His ocean blue eyes lit up, they looked so pret- NO NO NO im not falling for him already-

Nobody's POV

After jaxx thought that, the boy asked if he could take jaxx to dinner as a thank you for wasting that much money on him. Jaxx thought of it as an idea to get closer to him. He agreed & asked if light & Alex could join which was accepted right away! They set a time for 17:00 & went their separate ways. Jaxx told Alex & light all about the boy & as he kept ranting on, Alex knew jaxx had fallen for the boy.

4 hours & 16 minutes later

The 3 walked up to the restraunt, surprisingly it was Mexican which they knew, light would order $100 dollars of tacos.... they went in & jaxx noticed the boy right away with his light blue cyan hair, They walked over & sat down. They ordered their food and surprisingly light never ordered 800 million tacos, he ordered 15.

Alex POV

I was chatting to charli on my phone, obsessing over her anime pics!! She also posted an outfit check which she looked so hot in 😩. (Charlex 😘) she got distracted when she noticed jaxx blushing heavily. She knew right away, why....