Six Flags ~Part 1~

Jaxx POV

'So, its that time of year again huh Alex?' I laughed 'Yep, now get packing, we don't wanna be late' I listened and went up the stairs to my room. I walked in and went straight to my closet, i pulled out some clothes and stuffed them into my suitcase which was bright red. I then looked over to my bedside desk and saw the picture. The last one I took with my best friend before he moved away.... I always remember the day he moved away, I cried so much and never went to that school again because of how much pain it brought me. Luckily I found Alex but she never had the same bond with me as he did.

10 minutes later

'Finally' I said to myself. I walked down the stairs to see Alex & Light exiting the house and going into the car, I followed and got into the back seat. (Time Skip Cuz Yes) 'THANK GOD, IM FREEEEE' Light ran out the car and sprinted to the hotel. We followed shortly after and Alex booked us into our room. It was on the 5th floor & had a very nice view of the park. It was already around 6:00 when we got there so we decided to head to a restraunt for dinner. We were supposed to go to this pizza place but light begged us to go into a Mexican restraunt, I've never had Mexican food so I was excited but light ordered us about 30 tacos.... 'YAY' Light ate about 5 tacos at 1 time 'Slow down there, you don't wanna be sick' Alex said to her brother but he never listened. We left the restraunt after about 30 minutes and started to walk to an arcade.

15 minutes later

'Woohoo!' I ran in, me & Alex met at this arcade so we know it like the back of our hands. I was walking around, checking if there was any good prizes when I saw this blue haired boy struggling at a claw machine 'Hey! Do you need help with that? I love claw machines! I'm jaxx by the way....'

Cliffhanger 😘