Chapter 7

The faun took Lucy's pale hand and shook it left to right oddly, smiling confusingly while they both of them chuckled softly

The faun took Lucy's pale hand and shook it left to right oddly, smiling confusingly while they both of them chuckled softly. And Everly letting out a cute giggle.

He let go of her hand slowly.

" This is a awfully big wardrobe," Lucy said looking up at Tumnus.

" Wardrobe? Umm.... well Lucy Pevensie and young Everly " he said looking down at Everly, " from the shining city of wardrobe in the wondrous land of spare oom, how would it be if you come and have tea with me? " The fun said offering his hand to Lucy .

Lucy was about to take it when it looked like she suddenly remembered something and hesitated took take in his offer.

While she bit he lip looking down at Everly " Well thank you very much, but we.... We should probably should be getting back. Everly will start to get tired and I don't want her to have an attack. Only Peter can help her and calm her down, and we can't be out late." Lucy replied quickly.

Looking around at where she has come from hoping  she knew the way back " yes but it's just around the corner! and there'll be a glorious fire with toast and cakes! and- and perhaps, we'll even break into the sardines." The faun said almost sounding desperate, almost begging.

Lucy looked troubled not knowing what to do, " I don't know " Lucy said. Everly tugged on her hand looking up at her big sister.

Lucy looked down at her questionably " we go "she said. The faun looking at her with wide eyes.

At this is the first time she had spoken in front of him. Mr Tumnus gave her a soft smile " come on it's not every day that I get to make new friends " Mr Tumnus is begging now.

Lucy broke into a smile while nodding slowly, picking up a package and put putting it under her arm " well I suppose I could come for a little while eat some sardines " wrapping her arm around his arm. While Everly grabbed the back of Lucy's coat in a small hand so she doesn't get lost.

Mr Tumnus locked happy and gave a little laugh " by the bucket load " and with that said the faun lead the two daughters of Eve through the thick, heavy, white snow.

Everly struggle to keep up with them, Mr Tumnus noticed and slowed down so she could keep up. " not much further now, come along then " Mr Tumnus called to Lucy.

Lucy stoped walking, when her gaze caught the faun's house, dropping Mr Tumnus's arm, as she stared.

It looks very homely, Everly stopped walking and stood next to her.

Looking at her big sister weirdly, the faun stop walking looking over his shoulder to the two young girls.

Lucy started walking to the door, walking a little faster this time, grabbing Everly's hand putting her along

They entered the arch doorway

Mr Tumnus wiped his feet on the door mat getting all the snow on his feet off before walking fully into the house.