first day | chapter eight

(y/n's pov)

once i finished eating, i rinsed off my dishes while toby went upstairs to grab his backpack. he came downstairs with his bag, and immediatley turned to me.

"you ready?"

"i think so.. i'm not really sure"

"you'll be okay love, and i'm always here if you need me"

i blushed at the name love, before turning and grabbing toby's keys. i tossed them over to him, and started lacing up my converse. "thank you toby, i really appreciate it. but, let's go before we're late!" i say, opening the door. we get in toby's car, and i direct him where to go to get to my house.

when we get there, i get out of the car and rush inside. i quickly go and grab my bag, and mascara, highlighter, and some clear lipgloss to quickly use in the car so i don't look like a dead zombie. (sorry if you don't wear makeup, just ignore that part:) i run back outside, making sure i lock the door first and get back in toby's car. 

he backs out of the driveway, and in a few minutes we're at school. surprisingly, me and toby actually have a few classes together. i was quite excited with that news, because that means as the new kid, i hopefully won't be alone all day.. as long as toby doesn't leave me.

(timeskip to end of first period)

i had a free period first period, so i used my time to sit in the library editing a new video on my laptop. i recently didn't have any motivation to edit, but i needed to post something so all of my only youtube followers don't think i'm dead... they probably do though. the bell rang, signaling that first period was finished, so i closed my laptop and slipped it into my bag.

luckily this period i have maths with toby. i had previously gotten a tour of the school so i already knew where i was going. i walked into the class, and the teacher immediatley saw me and stopped the class. (HELP I HAVE NO TEACHER NAME IDEAS)

"alrighty class, we have a new student who just moved here. this is y/n, you don't have to introduce yourself you can just go have a seat."

"okay thank you sir" i said, walking over to the empty seat beside toby and immediatley sitting down. the teacher turns around, and let's the class going back to talking. i'm assuming he's giving us a work period but i'm not sure. suddenly i see a boy coming to me and toby. he's got blonde puffy hair, and blue eyes. he looks familiar, but i'm not exactly sure why.. 'c'mon y/n.. think! you know this kid..' next thing i know, my thoughts get interrupted when he reaches our table. "y/n, i'm assuming you're wondering who this is if you haven't figured it out already' toby says, gesturing towards the tall blonde boy. "big man tommy" the blonde boy says.

"oh! hi tommy, i didn't know you go here" i say with a smile. "well, i was assuming you didn't since i never mentioned it, and i didn't know you were coming here either" he replies, pulling over a chair and sitting down. "well, i guess you both know now" toby says. the boys start talking, but i get distracted and pull out my phone beginning to text caiti. 

y/n:)

caiti omg guess what

caiti the beloved

YOU'RE COMING HOME?

y/n:)

no caiti, i literally just met tommy

caiti the beloved

TOMMYINNIT?

y/n:)

YES-

WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

caiti the beloved

literally no way

you're friends with tubbo now, and now you've met tommy!?

when's it my turn

y/n:)

never, you and piso don't get turns>:)

caiti the beloved

oh well whatever

WAIT NO

I WANT MY FAIR SHARE

SCREW PISO, YOU LOVE ME Y/N

WE'RE BESTIES CMON

y/n:)

CAITI I WAS ONLY JOKING AHSDBHAD

i've gtg, next periods starting soon. byebye, ly!<3

caiti the beloved

OK HAVE FUN Y/N ILYT<3

i put my phone away, and all of a sudden i get really tired. i put my head in my hands and just sit there for a minute. toby notices. "what's wrong y/n?" "i'm tired that's all" "oh, did you not sleep well?" "no i did, i'm just really tired all of a sudden. it just happens sometimes" "you can lay your head on my shoulder if you want, until we have to leave" toby suggests, turning towards me with a smile on his face.

i graciously accept the offer, and lay my head on toby's shoulder. tommy looks up from his phone and immediatley takes the opportunity to make comments. "aww look at the lovebirds" tommy says, and i can almost assure you that he winked at toby.. i wonder what that's about..

(time skip to afterschool)

i walk outside, and meet toby by the front door. we said we'd hang out again today, but instead we're gonna go to my house. toby looks up from his phone, and spots me. "so, how was your first day?" "it was pretty good, i made a new friend. her name's delilah. she's super nice" (please, i LOVE the name delilah) "that's good. you ready to go?" "yep!"

word count: 838

a/n: BRO WHAT- THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300 READS I LITERALLY APPRECIATE IT SM<333

make sure you get something to eat, drink, and some sleep. your body needs it. 

and as always, 

i love you<3

te amo<3

j'taime<3

(look at your multilingual author go)

-staar