confessions | chapter ten

(y/n's pov)

today's the day. i'm finally gonna tell toby i like him.

we made plans to hangout today, and i asked him if i could pick him up and take him somewhere, but he's not allowed to know where until we get there. surprisingly he agreed, i honestly didn't think he'd be too happy with that idea since most of the time he doesn't like surprises. 

i already knew where i was taking toby. there was this really pretty lake, that has a waterfall and everything.

i texted toby, telling him to wear or bring swim trunks with him when i pick him up. he responded with "um alright?" next thing i knew, i was changing into my bikini, throwing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt overtop.

i get in the car and drive to toby's house. i text him and tell him i'm here and within a minute he's outside getting in the car. "where are we going?" he asks, buckling his seatbelt. "you'll see when we get there!" i said giggling. 

(time skip to when they're at the waterfall thing)

i grab toby's hand, and bring him through the trail, until i see the familliar trees, with the small opening. i guide him over, and move the trees to reveal the lake. "wow, this is so pretty" he says, going through the opening. "i know! let's go swim!" i say, taking off my t-shirt and shorts, and waiting for toby to get in.

toby jumps in immediatley, and i hesitate because i know it's going to be cold. he gets out, and picks me up, before i can stop him i've been thrown into the water. i come back up, and open my mouth to speak when he jumps in, splashing water everywhere. he swims up, coming close to me.  

we were inches apart, looking at eachother. the next thing i knew, the gap was closed by a soft, passionate kiss. we break apart after a second, and before i can say anything toby speaks up. "listen i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that but i just want you to know i like you and i hope that doesn't ch-" before he can finish, i cut him off with another kiss. 

"i like you too toby"

"you do?"

"of course i do"

"then, y/n will you make me extremely happy and be my girlfriend?"

"of course" i say, kissing him again.

word count: 395

THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOO LOOK AT YOUR AUTHOR GOOO

get some food, water, sleep. you know the drill, and as always

i love you,

te amo,

j'taime<3

- staar