feelings? | chapter nine

(timeskip to like 3 weeks later, tubbo and y/n have been hanging out a lot and they've grown to be inseperable)

(tubbo's pov)

life was going so great right now. streaming was going awesome, i have the best friends, i have the best girlfriend.. wait. girlfriend? no, they're just your friend toby. you don't like them, they're JUST A FRIEND.

or so he thought.

i got taken back out of my thoughts, when i heard the door open. 'must be y/n' i thought. just as i started to get up, y/n walked in. me and y/n have been inseperable the past few weeks. at this point i think everyone thinks we're dating. i mean, we're not. but it wouldn't be bad if we were, actually i might like that. wait what? no. nevermind. i don't want that..

(this is going to be set on the day that cricket crew did the halloween stream btw!!:)

anyways, today the whole crew is coming over for us to the halloween stream i have planned and just hangout, of course, since it is halloween tomorrow.

"Y/N!" i say, standing up to hug them. they greatfully accept, wrapping their arms around my waist. "someone's missed me huh?" i say, not moving. they smell really good, like strawberries. not long after we seperate from our hug, there's a knock at the door. ranboo runs to the door to get it, and we soon hear people. billzo, ranboo, aimsey, serena, freddie, and tommy all come in. 

"hey kings!" i greet them. "do you guys wanna order some food?"

"that sounds great" aimsey says. "aimsey why do you always agree with everything everyone says" bill quickly asks him.

"i'm not even-" aimsey starts to defend themself, when i cut in. "yeah aimsey, why do you always agree?" next thing i know, we're all accusing aimsey, while they're there trying to defend himself. i find myself staring at y/n for a minute, until they proudly and confidently walk over to aimsey. 'god i love that about them' i think 'no toby. stop it.' they place their hand on aimsey's shoulder, and confidently say, "you know, i agree with aimsey. why do YOU GUYS always bully him?" "YEAH EXACTLY!" aimsey says, now with his arms crossed, staring at all of us.

i look over at serena sitting on the couch, she shrugs and goes back to watching the argument. "you know what guys," y/n says. "you're all just a bunch of bullies" aimsey finishes. 

"okay, sometimes, but you've gotta admit, aimsey deserves it sometimes" bill explains. "NO I DON'T BILL" aimsey says in frustration. "you know what guys, maybe we should give aimsey a break for once" i say, making eye contact with y/n, knowing exactly what they're thinking. 'how can i resist saying no to them..' i thought. 'uh oh, i've gotta talk to someone about this..'

"i've gotta go upstairs for a minute but i'll be back soon okay guys?" i say before quickly disapearing upstairs. i quickly call phil. "hey tubbo! what's up?" "hey phil, um i was just wondering um how do you know when you uh.. like someone?" "ooh who's the lucky person tubbo?" i stay silent. "tubbo.. is it who i think it is?" "if who you think it is happens to be y/n then yeah.." i say quietly, just inacase they can hear me. "well, do you get butterflies around them?" "yeah" "do you think about them alot?" "constantly" "tubbo, i think you definitley like them mate. and you talk about them all the time.. but you're on your own." "alright, thanks phil" i say ending the call.

that's it

i have feelings for y/n

word count: 599

little bit of a shorter chapter, but two chapters in one day woo!

get something to eat, drink, and get some sleep. you know the drill!

i love you,

te amo,

j'taime<3

- staar