1

Dreams pov:

I woke up to my boss calling me and saying to get to his office as fast as I can, after I got ready I went to the elevator and started going to the high floor of the apartment. Our place is separate different buildings, for our safety there's a border around what I like to call our little "city". We have 3 different buildings. The gym/training building is 3 stories tall.

The grocery store/cafeteria is another building that is 2 stories tall.

The apartments with our boss' office is in between both the other buildings, making it right when you open the gates the apartments are the first building you see, 4 stories tall with a fountain in front of it. Making the driveway go around the fountain.

I got to Phils office and sat down on the chair in front of his desk "hello dream" he greeted "hi Phil, what's the reason I have to be here?" I asked "so, I'm having you get a partner. He's from Britain and we're flying him over here. He should be arriving as we're having this conversation." Before I can even reply there was a knock on the door "come in" Phil said.

The door opened revealing a brown haired boy with chocolate colored eyes, he had a regular white t-shirt with pants on and converse. By looking at him I can already tell he was shorter than me. I looked back at Phil and stared at him. "George! Hello welcome, please take a seat." Phil said smiling at George, George sat in the chair beside me and smiled at Phil. "George, this is dream. Dream will be your partner and show you around. George looked at me saying hi and smiled, I looked at him quickly and looked back at Phil not replying the gesture George gave me.

"So, dream will you go and give George a little tour? And here is your keycard for the buildings to access them, George" Phil said handing George his keycard "thank you" George replied to Phil.

Me and George got up and I said goodbye to Phil before quickly getting out of the room not even waiting for George.

I started walking to the elevator and it quickly opened, George caught up to me and got in the elevator next to me. "So, where do you want to start first?" He said looking at me, "I'll first take you to where the cafeteria is." I replied, we both got out of the elevator and I started heading out of the apartment building.

We both exited out the building to see Boomer and Hannah by the entrance guarding the building. They felt both me and George's presence and looked over to us "new guy, hello! I'm Hannah nice to meet you" said Hannah while shaking George's hand, George replied with a hi and looked at boomer "hey g, nice to meet you, Boomer." Said boomer while smiling at George, George smiled back and I started walking to the cafeteria. I heard behind me him saying to Hannah and boomer "nice to meet you".

We both arrived at the building for the cafeteria and I put my keycard against the pad and put the code in. The door opened and we both walked in, right when you open the doors you can see the cafeteria. "This is the cafeteria, you can come anytime and serve yourself food. Breakfast is 5-10 am. With lunch and dinner you can make anything yourself. We have no cooks because we are responsible to do our own stuff." He nodded and we both started walking to the elevator. The elevator opened and we both walked in. I clicked on 2 so we can go to the second level. We both got out when the elevator dinged and were met with a little store "this is the grocery store, you can buy whatever you want here. Restocks come every 2 weeks" we walked to the cashier which was antfrost, "hey antfrost" I said to him smiling "hey dream, what's up?" He smiled back "nothing much just have to give a tour to the new guy" I said looking at George. "Oh new guy? Hi nice to meet you, I'm ant" George smiled at him "George, nice to meet you ant". After we all both said our goodbyes to ant we left to go to the gym building. I got my keycard and put the password in to enter. The doors unlocked and we both went inside entering a regular gym.

"This is the gym, nothing really big." I said as we both started to walk to the elevator. We got to the second floor which was a rest area, "this is just a chill area with snacks and beverages, there's a indoor pool in that door" I said pointing to a door surrounded by a glass wall to show the indoor pool.

We got back into the elevator and went into the third floor which was my favorite. We exited the elevator and were met with a hall "these are the training rooms" We went through the first door on the right with a large room painted in all black. It looked like laser tag but without the laser guns. It was all neon everywhere with the little obstacles.

"Here is where we train with others to prepare or learn something new, we use our weapons that we like and feel more comfortable with. Of course we don't actually hurt each other, we put paintballs for guns and for knifes we use fake plastic ones. What weapons do you feel more comfortable with?" I asked George looking at him "I use a sniper, a pistol, kunais, and a dagger" I nodded and we both started walking to the other room "what are your weapons you use?" George asked me "I use a rifle, Glock 19, and I like daggers as well" I responded, "cool" he said. We both entered the room across the other one and were met with a nature kind of room, the walls were a jungle type and the rooms obstacles were bushes, and leaves. There were also some fake animals. George gasped and his eyes widened "these are such beautiful rooms!" He said looking at me, we both started walking out. "I'll show you to our room for you to get settled." He nodded and we both started to exit the gym building heading to the apartments since the sun was already going down.

Still don't know why I need a partner, I'm the most skilled assassin so there's no use for a partner. He's just gonna slow me down.

1126 words

HI GUYS! Another story Yayy! I'm excited for this story and I hope you guys liked this chapter <3 love you all.

MWAH!