Part 1

Y/N P.O.V

I flinched as my blood went cold  hearing the gunshot from all the way in the car . I had no idea where I was but I was in a car waiting on Sanzu to finish his buisness with bonten .  Just thinking of someone being killed makes me feel scared  and nauseous even though by now I should be accustomed to it .  

???-"Love."  My head snapped in the direction of the voice . I saw my boyfriend standing outside of the car , through the window . Although I only saw his upper body due to the closed car- door ,  I was able to notice a black object in one of his hands which had to be a gun .  He opened the car door and sat inside as I turned to look foward . 

Sanzu-"Hmm~?" I looked at him but my gaze wondered to the gun in his hand and I couldn't take my eyes off of it . 

Sanzu-"What's wrong love ..are you perhaps scared ?" He said waving the gun around a little . 

Y/N-"H-how many times do I have to tell you not to bring those things near me ." He chuckled a bit . 

Sanzu-"Alright Alright , sorry . "

                                                                                        .

                                                                                        .

                                                                                        .

We eventually arrvied home . It was just us two since the rest of the Bonten members use their own car . I don't think I've ever seen them , even if I did I don't remember what they look like . I didn't want to live with a bunch of criminals so I asked Sanzu to live in a separate house It was already night . I was changing into my  new night-gown.

Which Sanzu bought for me . I have to admit it's really comfy and soft , I could just lay down and sleep right now even though I don't even like to sleep due to the nightmares I have . I went downstairs and saw Sanzu standing there fixing his tie of his suit but before I could ask him why he was dressed up in the night . ..

Sanzu-"Oh hey babe , just so you know I had a sudden call for a meeting so I won't be back until morning , ok ? " 

Y/N-"O-oh ok ..." I was just standing there deep in thought thinking .  I was cut out of thought feeling a pull on my wrist as I had already collapsed onto Sanzu . My front was facing his as he was showering me with a set of kisses while hugging me . 

Sanzu-"Aww the nightie I bought looks so cute on you ~!" Eventually he stopped with his open affections of love and got up . 

Sanzu-"Well I'm off now , see you tomorrow love also I'll be having a suprise   !" I gave a small smile and waved as he left . The engine of his car made me sure that he was gone...

                                                                                 .

                                                                                 .

                                                                                .

I woke up in the middle of the night with cold sweat on my forehead while panting . I had another one of those nightmares again . I felt next to me expecting to feel Sanzu right there but if then it hit me that he  was gone until morning . I sat up looking around at the scary shaped objects in the dark feeling very uncomfortable and jumped when I heard a ringtone . I felt a vibrating in the bed so I kept feeling around the bed until my fingers felt a hard object . I picked it up and realized that it was a phone so I turned it on . It was Sanzu's phone . I didn't want to go snooping in my lover's phone like that but curiosity won over me . I looked and saw a miss call but a few messages caught my attention so I decided to read it .                                                           Messages :                

Mr.J : So how much for the girl , 1 Billion  ?                                                                                                            Sanzu : 1 Billion for a girl lol I mean why would anyone pay so much on a girl ..I mean sure she's my everything but .                                                                                                                                                Mr.J : 100 Million ??                                                                                                                                                              Sanzu : Still a lot but if your still willing to pay the 1 Billion."                                                                       Mr.J : Deal , I'll collect her in the morning . 

Y/N P.O.V

I can't believe it .. the audacity !  He wants to sell me off to the mafia like I'm some kind - I don't even know and not only that but claims the price is too high . That's it I'm tired of this , I need to leave this place before morning . I started packing necessary things for survival . How am I even doing this so calmly well it doesn't matter cause if I don't get out of here who knows what will happen to me !? .....