2 : Found

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I ran away . Basically I got a job that allows you to also work overnight as a bar-tender , not my ideal type of job but it's a miracle offer for me right now . I was organizing the cups on the shelf but the sound of an engine coming from the outside distracted me .  Something made me feel nervous so I peeked out the window and saw a fancy  black car . The windows were to dark to look through but I backed away from the window a bit seeing men dressed in black suits coming out of it . It's probably some of the underlings or minions of Bonten , but how did they find me -all I walked with was clothes , food and my phone-...dang it . I ran to the front and threw my phone on one of the seats then made my way to the back door . I opened it and stepped out quickly and carefully while hurriedly closed it but the minute I stepped back I felt something hard touching me . In reaction I turned around and saw a chest right infront of me . I refused to look up so I just stood there. I was about to run but someone already grabbed my wrist really tight while forcefully pulling me towards them until I was in a hug . 

Sanzu-"Aww love where were you I missed you ~!" 

Y/N-"Well I didn't you psycho ! and let me go ." I said while trying to push him off to separate us . 

Sanzu-"What's wrong , did someone hurt  you ? "

Y/N-"Yes , you did and let me go ! " These are one of the times where I really wish that I was strong . 

Sanzu-"Is this about the price?look I didn't mean it like that it's just that - " 

Y/N-"It's not about the price - you tried to sell me to the mafia -wait no you did sell me to the mafia ! "

Sanzu-"Babe I can explain ! Let's just go home and -"

Y/N-"No , we're done ."

Sanzu-"Huh ?...."

Y/N-"I said we're done."

Sanzu-".....*sigh* I didn't wanna resort to this but you made me Y/N  , me or them . "

Y/N-"W-what.."

Sanzu-"Either your coming with me or I'll just sell you away ."

Y/N-"I-if you sell me away what will happen to me ?!"

Sanzu-"Well if they don't keep you for themselves they'll put you up for an auction and sell you to whoever bids the most money and well whatever happens from there ."

Y/N-"I can't believe you'd do that -wait actually I can since you already sold me ! "

Sanzu-"Hmm you're right ..I guess I'll just call them to collect their object then " He takes out his phone and started dialing someone . 

Y/N-"W-wait no please , I'll stay with you I promise ! please don't sell me away .." He looks at me in consideration and then smirks . 

Sanzu-"Very well , but if you try this again I won't let you off that easy ~~"

........

AUTHOR'S NOTE : CONGRATS YOU REACHED THE END FOR NOW  ! I'M WORKING ON OTHER CHAPTERS .