5 : Awake

Sanzu stared at the woman in the blankets that goes up to her face . She had a fever so her face was pink-red and her skin was warm . There was a cold towel with ice on her head . He was about to get up from the chair to touch her but quickly sat back down seeing her eyes twitch a bit before fluttering open . Although he wouldn't admit it , he wasn't ready to face her again because of the fear of being hated . 

He looked down blushing while fumbling with his fingers not sure how to begin . 

Y/N P.O.V

I was staring at a ceiling until I looked down and saw Sanzu sitting on a small couch right at the end if the bed . Hes not paying attention to me , I think ?

NO ONE P.O.V

It was an awkward moment for the two like their first time confessing all over again . Y/N's eyes was staring to the side and Sanzu was looking toward with a small blush on his face . 

......

Y/N rose up but flopped back down onto the bed feeling soreness all over . 

Sanzu-"D-d you want me to treat your wounds .."

Y/N-*nods*

Sanzu went in one of the draws in Y/Ns room where he left some bandages etc for when she wakes up . 

  After treating her wounds they went back into the silence . Y/N saw shifting at the corner of her eye and looked in reaction and saw Sanzu walk to the side on the bed sitting next to her . Sanzu carefully helped Y/N sit up and put her on his lap , her front facing his front and hugged her . 

Sanzu-"Who did this to you ."

Y/N-" No one ."

Sanzu-"Your obviously lying ."

Y/N-"I got it after falling and getting cuts while out in the wilderness ."

Sanzu-"I'll force the truth out of you "

Y/N-".....I was beaten with a stick while I wasn't awake  ..."

Sanzu-" YOU WAS WHAT !?"

Y/N-"The man said I was giving trouble to get kidnapped so he had to beat me with a stick ..nothing serious ."

Sanzu-"Hmm.." 

Sanzu buried Y/N's head in his neck patting her head with a dark grin on his face . 

Sanzu-"Go on , cry ."

At this point Y/N didn't care anymore , the amount of pain she went through already .If she stays put life would be easier right ?

She slowly started sobbing away because if Sanzu manipulating her by reminder her of what she had to go through until she felt tired and fell asleep . 

Night time...

Pete-"S-so boss you wanted to see us ."

Boss-"Yes actually we got a call from the famous Manjiro Sano of Bonten AKA The Invincible Mikey about the reward , speaking of which have yall heard the rumors ?."

Mars-"Rumors ?..."

Boss-"Apparently , one of the members of Bonten's girlfriend ran away and they were actually planning to give a large some of money to anyone who finds her but apparently they got her back  ."

Their , heads ,ears and hearts exploded , they didn't think any of the memebers of Bonten actually had time for a real loyal relationship but what do you know , the fact that they'd go all the way out for a girl , the price of finding her must have been high . 

Boss-"Anyways they got her back just yesterday ."

The boys felt something wrong . 

Pete-"What time yesterday ?"

Boss-"Around afternooon sundown."

It has to be coinsidence right...?

Pete-"D-do you know anymore information??"

Boss-"Well she ran away about a week ago and yesterday was brought back in a terrible condition ."

Mars-"O-oh *gulp*"

It isn't that girl right ? Mars thought . 

Pete-"W-what was the price for bringing this girl back exactly ..."

Boss-"1 Billion from Bonten's number 2  ."

The men were now fearing for their life . The fact that of all members ,it had to be  the 'number 2 ' which of course they knew his name was Sanzu , they even saw him once before -they didn't wanna breathe the same air as him he's insane . 

*ring ring*

The boss's phone started ringing . 

Boss-"Eeh..Manjiro what can I do for you                       ....mhm alright  ?"

The boss was now staring dead at the men so they waiting to hear the bad news . 

Boss-"Boys did you give them the girl yesterday ?"

Pete-"Y-yes sir !!"

Boss-"...GREAT JOB ! I just got a call from Bonten's boss saying that they recieved the girl1 and since they found her really cute they're  gonna give another reward !"

The boys let out a sigh of life . They thought it was a coinsidence . Besides out of all chicks in the country how could they have happen to be the ones who kidnapped her . They were back on cloud nine again . 

The men were tied up with a white cloth in their mouth quivering for their life while trying to plead altough their voices were muffled  . Sanzu put an index finger on his mouth signallling them to be quiet and to listen to Mikey's instruction .  Mikey just sat there unbothered while eating his dorayaki . 

Mikey-"Kill them."

AUTHOR'S NOTE : OK MY FELLOW ANIME WATCHERS , CONGRATS ,  you're at the end of the story !  I was gonna make one more chapter where Y/N meets the whole of Bonten and a backstory but nah . I'm making another story . Facts about  the new story : 

*It's gonna be a Hanma Shuji x Reader x Kazutora *

*Won't follow the anime and some things will be switched up *

*3 parts so far 

*Rlease date unknown  * I just published this today because I finally cleared off my test and assignments .