{21}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"Hey my aunt Freya will find her I promise" Hope reassured Scott who was sitting down frustrated not knowing what to do with everything going on. Everyone was worried that Lydia Freya was working with Josie and Lizzie to try and find her while the rest tried to track her differently.

"I'm worried about stiles..." Scott sighed looking at everyone in his living room who were rushing around trying to find something.

"Your mom said that medically he was okay. I was waiting for her to be done so I could do a spell and see if there was still magic there that could affect him" Hope said to Scott which made him get up.

"I'll go with you" he offered and Hope nodded, gesturing to him to follow. Once they walked inside the room stiles looked over to them Scott shut the door while Hope set stuff up.

"Where's Josie?" Stiles questioned making Hope turn and look up to Scott. Both of them knew what had happened between them. "I know I hurt her, I want to apologize..."

"She's helping find Lydia. I'll tell her to stop by when she has time" Hope replied walking over to him taking his hand. "I'm sorry but I just need a drop of blood" Stiles just nodded while she poked his finger with a needle and let a drop of blood fall into the bowl she had mixed with herbs and oils.

"What is the spell for?" Scott questioned.

"Make sure he's not being affected anymore. Just in case" she replied, taking the bowl to the little table Scott had.

"Do whatever you guys want bring the onis and make sure I'm me please.." Stiles said worriedly.

"Hey the spell should be enough okay" Scott stopped him. Hope just took a deep breath and began the spell. When she was done she looked down and smiled.

"You're fine but you should rest...I'll leave you two" Hope dismissed herself from the room and walked back in the living room where she waited until they were done with the spell for her to speak. Hayley looked over to her and put her hand out. Hope took it and gave it a little squeeze.

"Is he okay?" Hayley asked the girl. Hope just nodded and turned to the three witches who were done.

"There's nothing I can't find her," Freya sighed, letting go of the girls.

"I think we should take a break, come on girls.." Alaric tried to get Josie and Lizzie to stand up but Lizzie snapped away.

"No! We can't stop! Dad, this is Lydia!" Lizzie exclaimed, making Alaric sigh. "There has to be something!"

"There is actually..."Freya got up from the floor "bring me stiles there has to be some connection between him and void. Some of you should start going to the station and check if there's any updates"