08.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Downstairs Josie was still on the floor with Lizzie on her arms Alaric sat next to her comforting her as well as Cora, Scott, stiles and Lydia.

Marcel and Kol had begun to dispose of all the bodies with Derek and Peter while Hayley and Elijah tried to help Freya find something to help Lizzie.

Klaus had Kai with cursed shackles so he couldn't do magic but he was looking at the twins from far away knowing Josie could feel how Lizzie was in pain.

"She's hurting..." Josie muttered holding onto Lizzie's head. "I can feel it"

"I can help" Scott sat his hand on Lizzie's while black veins appeared on his hand taking her pain away. He could hear the girl's heart beat but it was faint.

Across the room where Freya had everything sat up Hayley turned to Elijah hearing how Josie was saying that Lizzie was in pain then turned to Freya, Vincent and Davina trying to see if there was something.

Freya looked up and just nodded with a frown.

"We can't let her die..." Hayley stated in a low voice. "Do you think if we inject her with our blood it'll be more effective?"

"We could try..." Freya suggested and Hayley stepped away to get a syringe. "Lydia" she turned to the group on the floor.

Lydia immediately got up and walked towards the witches.

"You don't feel anything?" Freya questioned her and she nodded.

"I don't hear anything, I don't feel anything...I can try to make out a sound but there's absolutely nothing..." Lydia replied to her feeling useless and turned to see Josie with Lizzie.

"It can be a trick..." Freya commented.

"How could it be a trick?" Elijah asked.

"She could've lied to us about Lizzie. Maybe she's not dying. I mean if Lydia can't feel it then maybe it's not happening" the blonde explained to them.

"I might not be able to but Josie can..." Lydia said.

"The beauty of the gemini twin bond" Kai joined their conversation having heard what they were talking about.

"Make another comment and I'll tear out your spine" Klaus threatened, tired of Kai's comments.

"No that can actually be of help" Davina intervened. "What else is there to it?"

"Nothing but living with the connection to your twin like it is regularly but it's more enhanced with us since we have to merge and we basically combine everything" Kai replied.

"Is there a way they can do that to help her?" Davina questioned.

"No, the merge is for them to decide who the leader is; the one with the most power wins, killing the one with the lesser power" Freya explained.