04.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"And did you make the lacrosse team?" Mr. Lahey asked while he sat on the dinner table with Isaac.

Isaac sat across him with a bruise on his face from the week before. His heart palpitated as he thought of an answer for his dad knowing if he said the wrong thing it would end bad.

"They...they haven't said anything about who made it yet..." Isaac stuttered while he played with his food, nervous about what he was going to ask next.

"What about your grades?"

"I...I don't..." Isaac stuttered again. His dad was getting impatient and smacked his hand on the table making Isaac flinch.

"Isaac! Answer me! It's a simple question!" Mr. Lahey demanded.

"I..."

"Isaac!"

"Isaac!"

"Isaac!"

Isaac was finally snapped awake with tears on his face. He sat up on the bed to see the concerned look on Hope's face. Then he looked behind her to see Hayley and Klaus standing there.

"Isaac it's okay it's over..." Hope placed her hand on his but he flinched away. The girl frowned at his action and Isaac immediately felt bad for doing it.

"Hope maybe give him some space..." Hayley went to get Hope up from the bed.

Before she got up she paused there looking at Isaac with a sad face. She didn't want to move, she wanted to help him but she didn't know how. Which is why she chose to step out of the room along with Hayley.

The both of them walked down the hall to the other room where Scott laid as well. When they walked in rebekah, Freya and Elijah were in there trying to figure out how much the hollow was affecting them.

"What's going on?" Hope questioned walking towards Scott.

"He keeps dreaming of a girl. She's a brunette with a cute smile and nice eyes..." Rebekah described making Hope's face fall.

"Allison..." Hope shook her head. "We need to wake him up now!"

"Hope I need to see how much the hollow is affecting them and to do that I need to do it while it's still affecting him" Freya stated while Hope kept shaking her head.

"But it's hurting them! It will affect them bad"

"Hope she needs to do this, let's just go downstairs and see what we can do" Hayley grabbed her daughters hand and dragged her out the room then downstairs.

Downstairs Kol tried to teach Davina and the twins how to do a spell but they were failing. Lydia sat along with Cora, Stiles and Alaric watching while Marcel entered the compound along with Derek and Peter.