every little everything

"Well, shit."

Keith checked his phone for the fourth time. It was a few minutes past eleven p.m. What started as a fun, relaxing movie night at Shiro's place for the team became a missing person's search. Despite the heavy fatigue threatening to take over, he continued to move. He swore he looked in every possible place he could for Lance. His farm, the Galaxy Garrison, Allura's Monument, and even the lions. Sometimes, he'd go hide in his lion and vent to it (he swears by his life Blue listens to him) with some strawberry ice cream. But he wasn't to be found. Damn it, Where could he have gone at this hour? Sighing, he plopped down, sitting on concrete stairs in front of Shiro's home. Keith was running out of ideas and running out of hope. He checked his phone for any possible updates on the search.

____________________________________

Thundercats (to be determined >:) {Groupchat}

11:36 p.m.

MulletHead: Has anybody found lance yet?

#1SpaceDadShiro: Sorry Keith. Still waiting.

CorantheCoranic;): I'm afraid not

PidgetheSavagekid: I haven't, but I'm working on tracking his phone. His phone might be dead, so I could only pull up his last known location.

_________________________________

11:37 p.m.

PidgetheSavagekid: I'll let you know when I get something.

_________________________________

11:38 p.m.

Hunkalicious Chef: I haven't found anything

_________________________________

11:39 p.m.

Hunkalicious Chef: It's gonna be okay, man. He knows how to take care of himself.

_________________________________

11:40 p.m.

#1SpaceDadShiro: Hunk's right. He'll be alright until we find him. We won't stop until we bring him home safely.

I promise. But try not to worry too much.

PidgetheSavageKid: Yeah, srsly. Your face is gonna get stuck like that. You make the "angsty emo teen " face when you're worried. And don't bother lying. We all know you're making that face right now.

_________________________________

Keith caught his face in the reflection of his screen. His brows were furrowed aggressively, only accentuating his resting bitch face. He caught his lip in between his teeth, stifling a chuckle.

_________________________________

Hunkaliciouschef: Haha. "It's just a phase, mom."