001

PIGS WERE ALWAYS CUTER

⏝⏝ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎❛⏝⏝

"Profikós, why must you be so bitter." Apollo questioned, curious gaze meeting Profikós' somber indigo eyes. She twirled his golden curls between her delicate fingers, her lips turning downwards as she thought. "Because I am a bitter truth, Apollo." She said. "For that I am envious of you. So care free and loved." Her smile was strained and forceful, Apollo taking notice of this and sitting up from the woman's lap.

"You are loved, by me." He whispered, golden eyes piercing hers. Profikós let out a breathy laugh, intertwining her fingers with his. "I appreciate that, I love you as well."

  ╭─ ⌲  PRESENT 

Profikós knew better. She saw her fate, her tragedy as clear as day. But she enjoyed the moments, hoping badly that The Fates might take pity on her. But they were cruel, and as was she. So as her jaw tightened and her eyes trained on the petite girl Apollo flirted with, she couldn't help the anger that filled her being. Her hand outstretched, her eyes narrowed and the curse left her mouth before she could even think. A scream was heard, the once beautiful girl now hideous as the snout of a pig morphed onto her face.

Apollo backed away in shock, watching as the hideous girl ran away in shame. She let out high pitched squeals as she ran. Triumph flashed on Profikós' expression, her lips turning upwards in a smirk.

"My love, my dear Profikós, what have I done to offend you?" Apollo asked, staring at the girl with pleading eyes. Profikós kept her back turned as she sat, eyes trailing over a book she held in her hands. Without even a small glance his way, she spoke, "How is– what was her name– Thaleia." Apollo's expression twisted in confusion. "Who do you speak of? I know no Thaleia!" Profikós scoffed, closing her book shut and standing up from her throne. She turned to look at the son god, giving him a once over in disgust.

"Do not act clueless! That whore you were so shamelessly flirting with. You think I wouldn't find out?" She glared. Apollo's eyed widened, picking himself up from off his knee and grabbing Profikós' hands in his. "She was no one, my love. You know you are the only one I see." He reassured. But Profikós wasn't convinced, snatching her hands from his hold. "This isn't the first time, I'm afraid. I no longer wish to see you, leave immediately." She said. Apollo looked as though he was a kicked puppy, desperately trying to meet the goddesses eyes but Profikós looked anywhere but at him.

He frowned, cupping Profikós' cheeks and pulling her forward to give her a gently kiss along her forehead. "Until next time, my love." He whispered before pulling away and teleporting off to gods knows where. Profikós was left alone, with a aching heart and rising anger.

not edited