Two: Getting to Know One Another

The next day, Julia sat on the hood of her car reading her book. She never once saw Calvin arriving, but then again, she wasn't even looking. Calvin walked over to her and looked at her. He waited for her to look up, but she didn't look up. "Are you not going to acknowledge someone standing in front of you?"

"I don't have to when you decided to say something." She said looking up.

"You're going to a smart ass, are you?"

"And you're going to be a hothead, are you?" Julia fired back. Calvin smirked as he took her book. "Give that back."

"Romance?"

"Back off, Calvin. I happen to actually be interested in that book for once."

Calvin looked at the book and at Julia. "How about I make today more interesting for you?"

"Go on."

"Since we agreed to know one another, let's make today a little more interesting." Julia nodded. "We can flirt or made deals to get some sort of reward."

"Deal." Julia said. "Just know that I'm going to have some fun."

"So am I."
~~~
When the second bell rang, Julia walked out to see Calvin. "You must be a stalker."

"Ha ha. I thought I could walk you to class because we made a deal."

Julia sighed. "You go first."

"What is your full name?"

"Julia Swan. No middle name." She tells him. "Mom and dad wasn't expecting me at all till she found out when she went in labor early." Julia shook her head. "What's you're name?"

Calvin noticed the sudden mood change and noted that Julia doesn't like to talk much about her mom. "Calvin Scott Cullen." He said. "You don't like talking about your mom, do you?"

"Next question." She said.

"Why can't you answer that one?"

"Because I hate that woman." She said. "What she did was very wrong of her and she has not once try to call me at all. I'm pretty much dead. There's your answer and now I'm heading to class."

Calvin stood shocked that Julia felt that way about her mom. He sighed as a hand was placed on his shoulder causing him to look at Alice. "I know you upset her, but maybe not ask about her mom right now. Just give her time and eventually she will tell you."

"I didn't mean to ask her in the first place. Is was just a simple yes or no question." He says. "I'll leave her alone."

Alice sighed as she watch Calvin go to class. She shook her head and went to class herself hoping things work out better for Julia and Calvin.
~~~
Feeling embarrassed, Julia went searching for Calvin. He wasn't in the cafeteria making Julia feel even worse then she did till she saw him. "Calvin?" He turned to look at her. "Can we talk or are you busy with someone that you never told me about?"

"This is my sister."

"Okay." She said as the blonde shook her head. "What?"

"My boyfriend is Emmett." She said.

"Like I was jealous over someone that I don't know yet." She said. "I'll talk to you later, Calvin."

Calvin went to say something and looked at Rosalie. "You are not helping at all."

"She needs to stay human." She tells him. "I don't want her upset because we can't have children."

Emmett waved for Rosalie to come on. As soon as she left, Calvin punched the locker she was standing in front of. "Bitch." He mumbled. "Nothing you say will keep me away from Julia."

Rosalie and Emmett watched him walk away. "Now I wasn't expecting that."

"He is making a mistake."

"Who said it was a mistake? We can see how things go between them."

Rosalie looked at Emmett shocked as he walked away. Her own mate wants his brother to be with a human. A human that can tell on them once she finds out.
~~~
Running outside, Calvin saw Julia getting in her car making him run behind it. Julia stopped seeing Calvin. "Move."

"No." He said. "Let's start over. I realized I stepped out of line and my brother's girlfriend doesn't want anyone around us because she has her reasons."

"Well she didn't have to be a bitch when I didn't even ask about her and you."

"I don't look at her that way at all." He said. "Please, let me start over."

Julia put the car in park and got out. She looked at Calvin as he moved to he side of the car. "Fine. Let's start over. I'm Julia Swan."

"Calvin Cullen."

The two smiled at one another as they got in her car and drove off to get lunch. Well, Julia's lunch. They both made a deal that if they answer questions they have to send a photo of them in whatever, but Julia was going to have fun. The teasing game.