Sixteen: Bonding

Calvin had plans for him and Julia. A day away from Bella and Edward's situation. He has to think about his mate and their baby. Speaking of baby, Calvin had to take Julia to the hospital to see how the baby is doing. 

At the Swans, Julia stood looking at her room wondering what she could get rid of and put a crib at that spot. Charlie walked in and put his arms around his daughter. "I see you and Bella are getting along."

"She knows not to push it." She says. "I made myself clear, but we will talk for a bit and she'll go do something else. I am taking my time. For you, daddy."

"Julia, I'm just glad you are trying to let her in. Renee still wants to speak to you after your outburst, but she knows how you can be now. So, I will not push it."

"She knows about the baby?"

"I told her. I know you didn't want her to know, but I thought maybe this can get her to see what she's missing out on." Charlie says. "What are you planning by the way?"

"Where to put the crib?"
~~~
"I think you should move some of the things around in your room." Bella tells her as they sat at the table eating. "I mean, your room was always big, you just like your books and stuff animals." Julia stuck her tongue out. "So, if you bag some of the animals up and find a better place for your books, you will have a spot in your room for the baby's crib."

"Thank you, Bella."

Charlie stood by wall with Calvin watching the sister bond. They were surprised to see the two talking a bit more. Usually, Calvin would see Julia and Bella having small talks, but now, it's like Julia was wanting ideas not knowing that Calvin wants Julia to move in after she graduates this year. "Calvin's here."

Julia looked and smiled. "I forgot about my appointment. Are we late?'

"Nah, but we will be if you don't hurry up." He tells her. 

"I'll see you guys later." Julia says standing up and walking to her dad to hug. "Call if you need me to pick anything up."

Calvin put his arm around Julia as they left. "I see you and Bella were bonding."

"For once, it felt good to have someone else besides daddy, you and your family to talk to." She tells him. "Maybe, if Bella doesn't drive me up the walls about Edward, which she hasn't yet, I may claim her as my sister."

"I think that would be a big step for the two of you." 

Julia looked at Calvin smiling before she kissed him. Calvin was shocked but kissed her anyways. They pulled back smiling. "I love you."

"I love you. Let's see how this little fella is doing."

Julia shook her head as they got in his car and drove off. Julia couldn't wait till the day they find out what they are expecting. Right now, they enjoy watching the baby grow.